Against the Clock Discussion

And we continue to support YT, which appears to care little for cleaning up after itself, it would seem. It’s all a sad indictment of humanity, IMHO. What are we if free speech is allowed to be overwhelmed by pointlessly offensive and possibly criminal language?

I think I like @Fin25 's idea.

Oh, and Agar Agar appear to keep their studio on a yacht.

1 Like

That is nice but not so special, for sure you remember that many pirate radio stations -a few decades ago- were also offshore? Ha, funny to think about that today again! BIG smile.

2 Likes

Maybe fact and ATC will set a new precedent. They have held harassers accountable for their actions, which communicates what they did isn’t ok.
Maybe if more people held harassers accountable there wouldn’t be as many.

I agree it is sad. I guess a lot of people don’t feel heard or appreciated and turn to trolling or harassment to feel more in control.

I’ll stop being off topic now and watch some vids. :smirk:

2 Likes

FYI ATC is the knockoff of beat this which started 2 year earlier than ATC.

6 Likes

Ah! That makes sense. I was totally confused cause I was positive i saw that before any atc.

1 Like

Speak truth to wannabe power.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Yikes! The Steffi one is awesome

1 Like

Damn, that ATC was gorgeous

1 Like

Loved Karen Gwyers! She’s legit.

1 Like

Agreed. The daw / metronome kills it for me. If they start dragging loops into the tracks too, ugh.

I really enjoyed Tim Green’s

(https://youtu.be/h27QM96aCOg)

2 Likes

I nominate Cenk for ATC! He destroys them all …:wink:

9 Likes

he already did it in nearly every product demo. In less than 5 minutes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Rhythm Roulette – that’s another great series on YT. Interesting to see what different producers hear in a track, sometimes they skip over licks or loops I’d have built a track around, so it’s very much in the ear/expectation of the producer.

3 Likes

This is a fun idea!!

Who would win in a faceoff Cenk or Kink?

For me Cenk, cause I prefer his style by far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It could be called “Parameter Clocks” :nerd_face:

8 Likes

“Against the Plock”?

16 Likes