Against the Clock Discussion

I’d like to see an elektronaught against the clock.

You have 10 minutes

5 Likes

meeeeee toooo, I was looking at a camera on this forum and I was thinking this

2 Likes

ATC for Elektronauts would be great! Somebody put an official challenge together and I’m game. I might end up eating my words and sucking big time, but I’ll give it a shot.

7 Likes

im down, set it up please. No gear restriction.

2 Likes

It’s a school night though

3 Likes

Im bookmarking this so i can know if and when

Probably best to be in the future and within its own thread. Peace

I say just put up an ATC challenge thread & we can all just submit ours when we do it…

Like the real ATC, everyone doesn’t do it at the same time… which means the thread could go forever… & people can do multiple ATC’s…

It wouldn’t really be something to vote on but the real against the clock doesn’t get voted on either.

Just an idea :blush:

& people can say, well if you can submit it whenever how do we know you didn’t do multiple takes? Well I bet some of the ATC’s do multiple takes, a lot of them practice & a lot use pre existing material. Like loops all ready &/or sounds.

It’s more of a challenge for ourselves.

But an actual ATC battle could be cool too.

1 Like

Funny enough I’m actually working on one today that will be uploaded tomorrow. This is a welcome coincidence and I would love an Elektron specific ATC.

2 Likes

I think an elektronaut ATC thread would be awesome. I’d also hope that everyone would have the balls to post ones that go sideways.

An honest exercise in ego fraught with genuine frailty.

5 Likes

Lol everyones still on about umfang?

Well In the defense of umfang (since she isnt here to voice herself), do we even know if the ATC crew travel to the artists home to film them?
If they do then that could explain some of the mishap in her video, shot in one take.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Wow, cringetastic. How stoned was that guy?

3 Likes

I know.

Nope, they record the video themselves and submit it. That’s what makes it so strange imho. You could do 144 takes if you want and send out the best.
Anybody can have an off-day of course, but to me it seems like she was pushed into doing this by a promotor.

Edit:scrap the 144 takes comment. I read somewhere artist record it themselves, but could have been a comment rather than FACT :wink:

3 Likes

I didn’t know the dude from Workaholics made music! Nice find

2 Likes

Yea good find, I didn’t know he made music either! I thought I’ve seen all ATC’s, apparently there are some I haven’t seen. Excited to watch this.

:roll_eyes:

Source of info?

Ha, I really thought that was him.

oh shit it’s not him? Gggrrrr I was tricked. The main picture looks like him

1 Like