Ableton Live 10 set templates for Overbridge...drag n' drop

Not sure if something like this has been posted before , but I took the liberty of making some Live project templates for use with Overbridge, having all channels of audio, fx channel, and midi channels setup for DT / DN / A4 / RYTM / Heat (just the vst channel)

Maybe some will find these useful to simply drag and drop into a project and be up and running!

Please READ the instructions on the download page, as I’m not 100% sure if these will work across different systems, folders, paths, etc…

https://www.elektronauts.com/files/506

Cheers,

-=RAFH

18 Likes

Spent all weekend setting up something just like this, thanks for putting it together! Hopefully this can save people some time. If someone isn’t familiar with setting up the routings in Ableton, these can also provide a good blueprint on how to do so.

No problem, I hope they work for some people!

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if these worked for them or not? Just curious…

Analog Rytm (mk 2) works perfect for me in Windows 10. Thanks for these.

1 Like

Could you please post a screenshot of what it looks like when you have all Chanells routed (AUDIO FROM …AUDIO TO) ?
Thank You

Dont see instructions for the HEAT on download page. Thanks for the great work though!

Also, I’m on a Mac. (And a noob) anything I should know, that isn’t written on the page?

Does this help?

Thanks for the preset!

You’re welcome, happy to hear it worked!

The heat is simply used as an insert effect or send effect. What you’ll need to do is simply set the output of whichever channel/channels you want to the heat’s channel input, or put the heat on a send/return channel, or a group, etc and send audio accordingly…

so …

audio —> heat --> master output

Thanks. It works.

And if I sometimes just want to use the HEAT as an interface for my synths, do I then switch from overbridge to USB Audio mode on the unit, or what is best practice?

I’m simply going from memory here, but you’ll swtich the heat to “usb audio” mode, close the overbridge engine, and simply select the heat as an audio interface, and audio from the computer / whatever you have on the inputs, will be processed.

Great, glad it works for you as well!

Nice! Was just trying OB out this afternoon.

Working here for AR2 and Win10.

A question: what is the application of the MIDI channels? Is that to trigger the AR sounds from Ableton instead of using the internal sequencer?

Yes, your assumption is correct!

1 Like

Any chance you would have a .zip not a .rar of this ?

PM’d you a link

1 Like

Any way I can grab the .zip? I’m new to ableton and this template would be clutch.

Heres the zip, in case anyone else prefers that over the RAR… but please goto the downloads section to read the instructions on how to use it first…

https://mega.nz/file/rE9TgYDA#-4Ggdu1VovWR7TrDV9JHAEjN1iAoEqqfuJrfL4SOYDw

Thanks for sharing these. I have my AR in a single drum rack, try that out and let me know what you think. The idea was blatanly stoled from a post on elektronauts.Analog Rytm Rack.adg (55.8 KB)