A4 Mk1: MultiMap Tranpose not working anymore

I’m trying to use a MIDI track in Live to control a MultiMap set up I copied from the link below, so I can transpose the currently playing pattern from my Push. But ever since I updated to Overbridge 2 I haven’t been able to make this work. Matching the MIDI output channel on the track in Live to the PERF channel doesn’t do anything, no matter what channel I choose for it on the A4. Although last night, I noticed that choosing input channel 16 on the Live track will control Kit selection, regardless what channel is set up for that on the A4 itself. What gives?

I’m using Live 11.0.12, A4 OS 1.51 and the latest version of Overbridge.

Link to MultiMap setting I’m using (only the first one): Multi Map to transpose and switch patterns

Update: I tried downgrading to the earlier version of Overbridge and A4 OS 1.24C, and I’m getting the same problem, so it has to be something set up wrong on the hardware.

Can anyone help please?

I’d like to, but I don’t use Overbridge.

1 Like

Edit: I think I finally figured it out! The MIDI track in Ableton wasn’t sending to the A4 directly. I fixed that and it seems to be working! I was so worried the unit was broken XD

1 Like