A4 FM Drum Patch Pack

Superb sound pack.

Thx.

Thank you for purchasing. @Synthbert3000

+1

I can confirm, if you will all pardon my language, that this pack is indeed the tits.

Just got involved in a Dark Techno/IDM release and this is perfect. Really been enjoying using this so far and canā€™t wait to dive in and learn from the patches. Really brilliant pack and amazing price point: quality ratio : )

1 Like

Thanks for bumping this! It saves me the trouble of trying to search for it!

2 Likes

Haha. No worries. Iā€™ve had this thread saved for a while, waiting to remember to pick this up on a payday. It really is quite excellent. There are enough patches here that Iā€™ll be using my A4 as a drum machine for some time : )

Many of the hand drum patches are fairly realistic. Really stellar work OP.

2 Likes

And for only 8 dollars! It seems like half of his payment is in good karma!

1 Like

I just bought this! It is fantastic! I thought Iā€™d be all set with just my A4, but now I think Iā€™ve gotta work on replacing my Analog Rytm with another A4/AK. The RANGE of these sounds is unbelievable, and the performance macros on the kit have changed the way I think about performing percussion!

Thank you for this!

Is there a lot of percussion sounds onboard (bongos tjembes etc)?

Yeah 152 out of 245 sounds of the kit are misc percussion sounds. And the more traditional percussion/drum sounds are pretty darn convincing!

Hell of a lot of craft and skill and talent is in this kit and for only 8 dollars!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been listening to all these A4/AK sound paks recently, and many of them sound excellent. Just scared of hoarding too many of em and never again programming my custom sounds thereafterā€¦ But trad percussion sounds are really, really hard to synthesize. Dayum. Here goes my 8$

2 Likes

Right! The combination of FM and percussion can get a little tricky- I intend to study these when I get some free time. I HAVE been wanting to better utilize the A4ā€™s FM capabilities

The patches are great, though. Either if you want some quick percussion or would like to tinker around with their sounds/backwards program them!

wow only just saw this, great stuff!

trad perc sounds have been elusive for me with the rytm, this fills the gaps perfectly, like the A4 has done with kick drums already for me. Win-win!

1 Like

Right?! I was just playing through the premade patterns/kits and damn! The one with trad drums blew me away with how legit it sounded!

Thanks. @InTheAM

I am honored that this pack was useful.

4 Likes

@EasternNoise

1 Like

Thx a ton for showing it to me and thx a lot @taro for programming it so turds like me can learn a thing or two :slight_smile:
Purchase completed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did I mention already how great this pack is? Itā€™s beyound sublime, excellent work sir! Elektron should do the right thing and honour you with an ā€œofficial soundpackā€ status for this one.

This pack transforms the A4 into a drumsynth from the future, and makes the rytm look jealous :pl:

3 Likes

My plan is to combine A4 and Rytm for drums.
The sound of A4 didnā€™t swipe me off my feet but @Ryan told me to check out drum capabilities and now Iā€™m hooked :slight_smile:

1 Like