1.30 Mega thread

Wicked!

This allows you to create sample-based sounds that you can store and then load on any track without the Rytm complaining about the track type.

Turn up the resonance on the filter. ā€œPingingā€ a filter with an impulse only works if the filter resonance is turned up high enough.

1 Like

that sounds really good. we want to go to the west side as well on monday :). moved to ko phangan for guys bar over the weekend :astonished:
yes i did four dives at koh tao. it was nice. not spectacular in terms of big fish but a stunning scenery with coral canyons going up and down. definitely worth diving there. not enough time for chiang mai though :frowning:

Since I never use overbridge and really donā€™t care about it AT ALL since I bought my RYTM because its stand alone hardware. No Ive not noticed :stuck_out_tongue:

SO excited to play with these :smiley:

This allows you to create sample-based sounds that you can store and then load on any track without the Rytm complaining about the track type.[/quote]
Very good point.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :slight_smile: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I wanted to go for a SUB 37 fisrt, but ā€¦ aaaaa hhh ā€¦
Iā€™ts great to read all this happiness

Keepon :joy: :heart: :alien:

This allows you to create sample-based sounds that you can store and then load on any track without the Rytm complaining about the track type.[/quote]
Very good point.[/quote]
yep, should be a boon for sample chains:
basically just save all your individual chain segments (sample start / end) as individual sounds using the NONE machine on the +drive.
if you load any such sounds from +drive to sound pool, the sample will automatically be loaded to the project.
then you can load or sound-lock these sounds on any step in any track.

edit: ah scratch that, associated sample will only be loaded to the project if you load a sound from +drive to a track. it doesnā€™t load the sample if you just load a sound to the sound pool.

Happy to see that MIDI control of the trigger page is back! It really crippled my live set when they forgot to implement it in 1.22.

Any more people have the issue of direct jump not working properly after this update?

1 Like

Yes. Itā€™s a little choppy. Weā€™re on it.

1 Like

Wow. This is awesome! Its like i have a new drum machine. I always loved the rytm before but this is big.

This is awesome! Thank you Elektron!

and Simon,

Thanks for the warning, Iā€™ll wait with the update till after the weekend. First see if any of this kind of issues appear.

Did you load and save an empty project before updating? Having my live project loaded in the memory crippled my project with an update like this before.

Yes. Itā€™s a little choppy. Weā€™re on it.[/quote]

Great ill keep an eye on it.
Ah while your at it anyway, direct jump by external keys/controllers would totally finish it for me :slight_smile:

So cool update man. FREE, even! And to think, youā€™d have to spend 100 bucks on a ā€œmachine updateā€ if this was a mega Japanese company with ultra mega DJ super MEGA cred.

HELL, what an updateā€¦
i am going nutsā€¦ and luckely 4 days off work nowā€¦
AR TIME!!! :-))

i think the tuning is still for ā€œdrum soundsā€, so not really chromatic, right? wellā€¦ lets get microtonal with these new beast of engines :-)))

The chromatic tracking for BD Sharp, Plastic and Silky should be quite good.

1 Like

Absolutely loving the update, the Analog series are giving me that same warm and fuzzy feeling I had when I first got a MachineDrum!

Just dropping by to say that this is freaking awesome!