0-Day Sysex - open source music label

i really love the mix of acid riffs and wonky melodies. “turn” is amazing. Is it me that’s bending or the song?

1 Like

purchased, I sense this is going to be an educational experience!

I stole as much as I could carry and I’m going back in for more.

2 Likes

2 more adventures in 1 recording session … op-z + Digitone A

2 Likes

Again, thank you all! So cool to hear all of the remixes and stuff, keep em coming.

Also, I’m happy to say that I’m working on the next release - this one will be heavy. Get ready for some dark polymetric IDM with 2-step/UKG influenced rhythms.

It’s for (one) Digitakt, comes with 544 samples and a few Max patches that were used to make them. What’s cool about the patches is that they are modified versions of the Digitone prototype that was made in Max.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21 Likes

Dude, I cannot wait, that sounds heavy indeed in every sense!

@Ess do you mind if I deconstruct some of your techniques and post them in text form on the digitone tips thread? I’m learning so much from this!

4 Likes

I would think from @Ess’ words above and in the release notes that this is precisely encouraged :smiley:

4 Likes

ah nice, I missed the release notes. good stuff.

3 Likes

A non-idiomatic minor blues in C. Performed on Elektron’s Digitone and Digitakt. Sounds and textures designed by @Ess

7 Likes

“0-day.xyz” is so 2000s warez! Love it!
Great tracks! Aphexian delights :3lektron:

3 Likes

Not very loud but you get the idea
3 Likes

There’s so much “stuff” to play with in there.

2 Likes

Sorry for the lack of replies, been a busy week!
Really fun to hear your remixes or what to call it. :smiley:

And again thanks for the support!

Next release is almost done, will be out this Friday.

7 Likes

Stole this bassline and changed the notes, digitone acid is fun! :alien::v:

2 Likes

Here we go again round 3 ! Special thanks to Auvrel OBV. :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

wait, Squein is a project of Ess? jeeez, Acuate Distress is super cool, i’m speechless

Made a remix this morning with the Digitakt and Digitone.
Love the concept of releasing sysex with your albums.

Enjoy.