Waldorf Quantum

I really second that !! There is a large gap between the blofeld and the Quantum. Having a new microwave with a one knob per function interface like the Xt and a decent price would be so nice !!

there needs to be a petition! my mwxt is 20 years old now, every time i turn it on i say a little prayer for it to keep working another day.

Actually I really would like to buy a MwXT, but im afraid by the fact that it is so old ā€¦ And im not been convinced by the blofeld and its lack of knobs ā€¦

Waldorf does have the Kyra in the works, who knows what that will be when itā€™s done.

Also apparently there are other things being worked on/discussed at Waldorf. Rolf talks about this (auf Deutsch) on the latest Musotalk. (Thank you K. for spotting this.)

Now I want one.

I tend to haul ridiculous packages with my bike too! :slight_smile:

And I thought that you are a Finn, from your user name!

1 Like

Factory presets as of Sept 2018 there are 723 is total now
PM me for download if you have a older machine

Hi all,

How is the Quantum? Waldorf are sending me a unit within the next 14 days to add new sound content, not many videos online showing the in depth stuff so Iā€™m eager to get my hands on it. Should have a whole new batch of sounds available nearer Christmas.

Rob

1 Like

In depth stuff? Ok:

5 Likes

Sounds like a dated NI Absynth demo

:man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you for this demo. It sounds really deep and beautiful to me !!

2 Likes

Put a heavily EQd 808 under that and it could be a new Aquarian Motion EP.

2 Likes

I like your progression through this whole piece, I mellowed out with this, and just let it wash over me ā€“ and was really surprised that i was ā€œen voyageā€ for a full twelve and a half minutes. Nice.

1 Like

Thank you! Thatā€™s a nice compliment :slight_smile: Seranade is great great track :heart_eyes:

:pray::sparkler::balloon::confetti_ball::dizzy:

1 Like

Sounds fabulous Ivā€™e listened to this a few times now. Great sounds canā€™t wait for mine to arrive thanks

2 Likes

Next batch of Quantum due last week of October so Ivā€™e another 4 weeks wait for mine grrr
Just had an email from Waldorf

1 Like

Itā€™s 25km to Waldorf HQ and I would really like to pay them another visit, but I cant shell out 4 grandsā€¦

Maybe the Kyra will be more affordableā€¦ so long I twist and tweak the blofeld and pulse2ā€¦

1 Like

Get one on the never never :rofl::rofl::rofl: