Waldorf Quantum

EDIT

16 Likes

18 Likes

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/images/folder179/8595179.jpg

4 Likes

i think i would really like a version without the keyboard! mmmmm…

2 Likes

“Waldorf Quantum you say?”

3 Likes

Touchscreen makes me sad.Apart from that: very cool!

1 Like

It still has that Studiologic Wedge hangover look about it…

…yes, a bit…and actually…i agree with @rotallytuined …it still has that feeling somehow.
as they have prettymuch one knob per function, i would have either had a smaller screen (or none at all), removed the keyboard and basically have the two sides with the encoders come together where the screen now is…removing the extra empty space on the sides…that…mmmh… :smile:

2 Likes

This could definitely work as a rack synth, a bit like the V-Synth XT but with knobs on both sides of a centralised screen.
I must admit I’m not too bothered about the screen but I’d imagine some kind of oscilloscope on there with maybe wavetable scrubbing too.

Bring back the Q+ Phoenix with the Blofeld SL and stick in the Attack for fun!

2 Likes

Oh yes. FINALLY a forward thinking knobby hardware synth. Mind blown.
Better start saving. Mentions above 3000. Is that euro, pounds, US dollars?
Whatever currency it’s a huge amount, but a HUGE instrument. Well done Waldorf :clap:

1 Like

I’ll take two

1 Like

I was hoping for $1999

Bi-timbral is good enough.

Meou This Waldorf sounds Killer!!!

Would be interesting to know if they put digital filters on this thing how much it would bring the price down? Digital filters wouldn’t worry me one bit. So good nowadays

1 Like

Serious jump forward for hybrids. Granular and wavetables? Analog filters? Good god.

When they came out with the Q they put out a 3-octave micro version. Hopefully they do that form factor again with this sucker.

1 Like

wow just wow o0 . That basicly looks like the polysynth i dreamed off for a long time feature wise.

1 Like

That front panel layout is really clean, Well done Waldorf!!!

Yep. Spot on. Pretty much ticked every box from what I can tell.
Looks mean in that black suit too. Absolute beast

1 Like

what a way to wake up this morning! go waldorf.
I’m saving for this one. I just hope the grains sample player can play long files and its a drop and drag affair.
edit- Holy CRAP - sampling! amazing.

2 Likes

Hats off to Waldorf. I was expecting something like this to come from Elektron first, and I didn’t think Waldorf had it in them anymore.

8 Likes