Off Topic trolling

Off-topic unreasonably discourteous & trolling posts will be curated here …

Hi Olle, given that void singlehandedly solved the sample transfer issue, why not work with him and the community to provide midi sequencing? There you go, problem solved.

For the future, I would suggest moving towards an open source model where we can make own os, kinda like mutable instruments.

Utterly ridiculous by the moderator
I offered a solution and get Crap from an overzealous moderator.

Hey @Orwell I do believe your suggestion was being a bit rude… Don’t you think so ?

Now sample transfer management has been said to be made easier with a new soft that should arrive with DT.

Please refrain to pick a fight, let’s cool down.
Nothing much at stake here…

1 Like

not at all rude -
There are simple solutions to all issues - just work together, be co-operative, be more socalist.
Void kinda solved the sample transfer issue, elektron has not yet. Void suggested it was relatively easy to change up the AR to mid sequence. Elektron said it was hard. Therefore, the change maybe somewhere in-between - a medium issue. Open it up, give void a go at it. Don’t see what the issue is here.

“given that void singlehandedly solved the sample transfer issue, why not work with him and the community to provide midi sequencing? There you go, problem solved.”