Digitakt available for pre-ordering

Not working for me. I’m in the UK. Tried the .co.uk and .nl sites

Discount doesn’t work on U.K. Bax site for me either. If I go to the NL one it’s 585 euros which is about 510 gbp. If could get it off the bax UK site with 10 percent that would be 594 pounds, not sure why it’s more expensive after factoring in the exchange rate.

quadrathru is great

2 Likes

I caved, preordered it on Sweetwater. I know its complete blind faith at this point in time, but this will be my first Elecktron product. First one i can actually afford too. I’m very excited (and hopeful) about this. Definitely going to be a huge upgrade from my Korg volcasample.
Right now my decision was based on its exceptional looking build quality, Elektron’s highly respected company/product history, aesthetic design elements, and the away-from-the-computer portability for traveling and whatnot. MPC? Nope. Too bulky for me and my compact space, and also somewhat redundant when I’m already very comfortable in Ableton. I’m also excited about all this talk of trigs and p-locks with elektron products. I think i’m about get super deep into this machine.

7 Likes

Man details may be thin but i can assure you youre gonna love this thing man!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic trolling

Can someone please fix the „Watch the Digitakt trailer on YouTube“-link?

I’ve very tempted to do this… I got it all set up just need to click ok…

trying to do this from germany failed, guess it’s only possible to do from netherlands. in germany it is 650.

still cheaper than 730?

Edit: 770, is this including OBP? What are the chances of the 770 price being the standard price, I mean 585 is a huge difference with 770 and im getting GREEDY.

Im also keen on getting to know this. Usually the Elektron machines were the same price here - if i bought them at the Elektron Shop or at one of our local Music Dealer it was always the same Price. Now - here in Germany - they offer it for 650 € but Elektron charges 780 € in its Online Shop. Quite a difference.

Yeah, and although I dont actually need it the trader in me says, buy buy buy you can always sell without much loss.

I know that’s not what music is about but haha I cant beat the thought.

i just emailed one of the stores that have it for 650 € right now. Because … our biggest Music Stores offer it for the Elektron price now, just checked that out. So its the same as before. Maybe this is a limited offer and maybe Elektron has contracts with some Shops in the world to make this possible. This would be insane but i dont know what else it could be :slight_smile:

yeah thoman has it for 770 now! I think im just going to order man. Crazynes

im thinking about that too :slight_smile: it would be the price i expected. But i wanna be sure so i will wait for their response.

btw: Dont buy at Thomann if you want the newest stuff fast :slight_smile: Although Thomann is my most loved Music Store - i was there a lot already :smiley: - they tend to dont have the newest stuff in the Synth/Drum Area Day1. They focus a lot on Guitar and stuff; then it comes to Synths and the like they are not the fastest to get the stuff, sadly.

Nah I’m getting at Bax, I get an extra 10% off today. So I’ll be paying 585, minus tax because i own a business is around 480 euros.

Fun fact, picking up an OT tomorrow. I have 2 options: 1. Get the DT for presumably and very cheap price, with the option to cancel my order until mayish. 2. Look away, and go on with my life.

Very though.

:smiley:

Sure, but 650 € are with Tax at those Shops. And i really wonder … could as well be that they simply not updated their price yet. But then again … Gear4Music for example says: Its a launch price. So this is interesting …

im waiting for response. I dont wanna be disappointed in the end :wink:

where do you buy your gear!? us?

got a very quick response from Bax right now. They told me, that the current Webshop price is definite. If i order now, i get it for that price! What the … guess i will pre order too. For 650 … its ok! :slight_smile:

1 Like

interesting… nice :wink: