More Machines? Seriously, we need them

Ok, so the cable is simply splitting the signal from mono to double/stereo?

Thanks

Sounds like you are in the need of some sugar!

Yes, simple as that.

Cheers :+1:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Very crude but works fine.

You’re telling me the cable doesn’t come with the update?! Oh that’s it. #@!% you, *+!Ă· this box, „€☆^ Elektron I’m out.
/ throws burger at Simon’s head

You’re telling me the cable doesn’t come with the update?! Oh that’s it. #@!% you, *+!Ă· this box, „€☆^ Elektron I’m out.
/ throws burger at Simon’s head[/quote]
Dude I am really hungry. Is the burger vegan?

Dude I am really hungry. Is the burger vegan?[/quote]
Its made from the blood of all the failed music careers your POS box is responsible for.

Trying to remember which proverb it was that reminds us that only the inadequate blame their tools.

Bye Felicia

Its made from the blood of all the failed music careers your POS box is responsible for. [/quote]
Pretty harsh! I’ll take two.

1 Like

What does POS mean ?

Your conversation makes me uncomfortable.
A bit cross-eyed but not really painless

LOVE AND PEACE mates

tick/tock

Piece of synth :wink:
He is pulling Simon’s leg btw !

Yeeeaaahhh just to be clear (this is the internet, after all) I was (perhaps too) ironically expressing my total support, respect and appreciation for the AR, Simon and Elektron in general.

nothing BUT love n peace (in so many forms :))

Dont Play Me: Prince
http://www.jukebo.com/prince/music-clip,don-t-play-me,su8zs.html

Its made from the blood of all the failed music careers your POS box is responsible for. [/quote]
Pretty harsh! I’ll take two.[/quote]
Simon nice work dealing with the constant bashing/trolling.

I love the RYTM as is and would play it for years with no further changes/updates. The fact that I know “something” is coming means a lot to me.

Thanks Elektron dudes !

Spoiler: Spinal Tap wasn’t real either (just in case you did read through the thread and it got lost in translation - the role play was a bit too convincing) :slight_smile:
Party time soon, something for everyone :wink: 

Exactly :wink:

I am so much looking forward to coming on here to complain about hardware development stealing resources away from Overbridge 

and to the new toys, obviously.