More Machines? Seriously, we need them

I am so much looking forward to coming on here to complain about hardware development stealing resources away from Overbridge …

… and to the new toys, obviously.

I will assume by your comment and the pic that I can expect 12 new machines. If not, I will throw this $1500 hunk o’junk in the trash and never buy from Elektron again. You have been warned.

/salt [/quote]
Toss it in my trash can, please. :joy:

Very excited!

Very excited![/quote]
Elektron DT Dodecatrack mixer fx monster & bird feeder?

1 Like

Damn mynas! Are you implying that Elektron is an invasive species? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha! No studio is safe!

Ready to make these new chickadees sing.

As for me ob 1.1 is not working it would be good to know if there is a way to use the update with ob 1.0
so far i cant use 1.22 with trig conditions etc because of this.
quite annoying to be honest

I hope this drops in time for the Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK!

A Mother 32 was delivered to my desk five minutes ago, so this really would be the icing on a big fat Bank Holiday cake.

nope

A Mother 32 was delivered to my desk five minutes ago, so this really would be the icing on a big fat Bank Holiday cake.[/quote]
Niiiiice. Let us know what it’s like. Is this going to be part of a modular system, or just a standalone synth module?

The update is live NOW! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Discuss here:

!!

A Mother 32 was delivered to my desk five minutes ago, so this really would be the icing on a big fat Bank Holiday cake.[/quote]
Niiiiice. Let us know what it’s like. Is this going to be part of a modular system, or just a standalone synth module?[/quote]
It’s another in my series of failures to go fully modular. I’ve just got so much semi-modular (or sm-friendly) gear that taking the rack plunge is… hard to justify. Given that the M32 would be very expensive to replicate in modules, and I’m a sucker for onboard sequencers, it seemed obvious I was destined to get one eventually.
You can bet I’ll be giving it a thorough inspection over the weekend, and probably using the OT for processing. I’ll feed back!

OS 1.30 just dropped. There would appear to be a lot more options from today onward…

Nonbelievers…i told you. ^^

Please use the new topic for any future discussions about 1.30.

I am locking this for the time being to avoid crosstalk/clutter.
Feel free to send me a message if you want me to unlock this topic.