Nice but the best practice video and tutorial on the machine

1 Like

Vegan buckwheat waffles?

Really liking these demos. May 32nd can’t come soon enough. :troll:

1 Like

yeah :cb:Working tomorrow thinking of digitakt

With Kratom sprinkles

2 Likes

Does this mean I can’t use an external keyboard or pads to record velocity?

you are hooked on that Digicrack

2 Likes

The Octatrack can do this per track.

The AR and A4 can do this across all tracks at the same time only…which is a real bummer. Especially on the A4 where you might want to have a longer evolving sound on one track only.

Just to be clear, it doesn’t give you 128 steps, it gives you 64 8th notes rather than 64 16th notes on a ‘1/2x’ multiplier. There are a number of different multipliers to choose from. Independent track multipliers keeps coming up as a AR/A4 wish, so we’ll see what happens on the DT.

1 Like

3 Likes

I see it takes 12v power… does this mean there is something analog on the mysterious master? A master filter like the toraiz?

otherwise why not just 6v like the other digital machines?

1 Like

Total stab in the dark but perhaps the USB jack for OB requires a bit of additional voltage/buffering?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Thanks for that info, so there is hope for the slower rate per track on the DT.
I really hope it has this so I can trigger loops on the old vp9000

yea seriously I hope they have individual track speed multipliers etc like octatrack. why they didn’t roll that out on AR A4 is beyond me. it’s always wrecking my buzz nearly every time I turn em on :frowning:

5 Likes

dunno - noticed that the velocity control on the trig page was labelled ‘volume’, fwiw… just a software label tho…

I’d guess that you totally can play with velocity via MIDI in… but probably will affect volume only.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the turmeric!

1 Like

no that doesn’t solve the problem because i still need the sample tracks to be the normal resolution

1 Like