A4 Feature Requests

double post

triple post

quadruple pot

Does anyone know if the main audio outs are DC coupled? If so i’d love to see a dedicated sequencer mode with 4 more CV outputs and midi out…that would be just luscious.

Someone talk about a new OS in fews days on Audiofanzine (the french one). Any news/information?

Just some hints in this thread, but nothing to talk about yet.

I’d love to have OSC messages output with all the stuff going on : triggs lfos, envelopes, etc… USB bandwidth is more than enough for it so it could include parameter locks too ;]

digital mind

When poly mode comes (which I will abuse mercilessly) it would be great to have a pan spread parameter, similar to that of the Prophet 08. Being able to spread the voices in the stereo field for width sounds good enough on it’s own, but when I think about parameter locking the spread I get all tingly.

Quoted from another thread
Would it be possible to use the headphone as a stereo output ?
by the way, we could have four outputs (1 for each synth track).

This could my first wish if possible.

Then :

• independent step length for each track
  • a poly mode
  • LFO’s parameter in Env’s & LFO destinations
    • drive including sample sound source to expend the A4 to wavetable synthesis (transwave or waldorf running wave way of playing)
  • global save mode (one action for saving kit + track + pattern + sound)
  • midi output tracks (love so much this seq. I want it to be the heart of my midi set)
  • coffee ??

It’s very cool in grid recording mode to hold multiple trigs and shift micro timing left or right (relative micro groove stays intact).

I would like a way to do this with a whole track though. Even with my squid hands its impossible to hold all trigs and shift micro timing. Maybe func-micro time in grid record to shift a whole track. That would be amazing.

+1 that, the more external audio mangling functionality the better. Envelope followers essential.

It would be awesome to have a way to defeat aftertouch globally. It’s impossible not to trigger it when playing the Analog Four from an Ableton Push.

If this is already possible without having to jump into the menu and zero the vibrato value every time, please let me know.

Thanks!

Would love midi control of track mute and solo.

+1

As far as I know, it is hardwired what goes to the headphones output.

Right now you can use it for paralell compression duties. :slight_smile:

I dont know if this has been suggested,

but the custom OS for the x0xbox is AMAZING.

sokkos is great, and MarOS is even better. it is simply the smoothest workflow ive used on a x0x style sequencer, with all the randomise and ability to quickly change patterns to make one that works well.

any chance of that kind of functionality? we would have a brilliant machine if so…

hold 2 buttons to enter ‘performance edit’ mode, and then theres plenty of buttons to accomplish what has been done in MarOS…

? i think it would work amazingly well

How about dubbelclick the track ?

How about dubbelclick the track ?[/quote]
i think when my 3yr warranty is up i’ll (maybe & after much consideration) be making a hack to duplicate the function switch over on the right hand side (maybe by the vent with a flush microswitch) - i may opt for a breakout socket so i can plug a moveable push-to-make switch in that. i’ve done this before so i recommend you don’t yhbw!
of course if we can get sysex remote control :wink: of the interface, that won’t be necessary, hello Lemur !

Probably it is difficult to define the implementation but it would be nice to have the possibility to record the performance knob twiking.

Trig mute toggling. If this feature already exists, somebody please let me know.

I’d like to be able to set up some trig mutes, then toggle whether or not they are active. This would be really useful when combined with sound locks, it would be almost like having an extra track.

There is a workaround, to save a pattern with the trig mutes active, clear them to unmute the trigs and reload the saved version to mute again. It would be nice to have this mapped to a performance macro toggle though.