Zane Lazos - Totem - Voicings, Octatrack, Bass, Kim (Korean Dulcimer samples)

Hey All, another bass, samples, OT work. Hope some enjoy this :wink: !

4 Likes

I would have posted in that thread about the odd meter pieces with Elektron gear, but I can’t find it. This one’s in 5/8. :loopy:

1 Like

nice! and I like the use of odd meter

2 Likes

Thanks!

Nice stuff, made me think of VAST.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate that! I don’t know Vast, but I’ll give them a listen :smile:

Nice!
I really like that bass line in 5/8…
We’re not to far away, if your ever down in NorCal and want to jam I think we’d have a lot of fun, I can close my eyes and hear my guitar in there… :okej:

1 Like

Thanks man! Yeah, that sounds fun :smile: I occasionally get down your way. We should def plan a jam or show or something :wink:

1 Like

damn, skills on display here. love the bass work. jealous. i sometimes think my little sketches are cool until i hear a real musician. :blush:

1 Like

I appreciate your kind words immensely! More so, I’m really glad you enjoyed it :blush:

Beautiful powerful track, really lifted my spirits on this rainy afternoon on the east coast. I’m sure you never get those up your way :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, @dubathonic! I appreciate you taking the time to listen and reply :smile: Glad it lifted your spirits! As a matter of fact, it’s doing the usual Pacific NW constant drizzle as I write :wink: