9. Scrabble Go
  10. Sudoku
7 Likes

Games for music:

Puss! (Afx have eat my cat)

Hotline Miami

Factorio (Great Ambiant)

Gnomoria

Love these, inom gonna scout This post but i want to make a list which is untainted by this post…

So in no particular order.

Zelda: Wind Waker
Star Wars: KOTOR
Super Metroid
Shenmue 2
Red Dead Redemption 2 (literally made me cry)
Final Fantasy 7
Beyond Good and Evil
Day of the Tentacle
Mass Effect
Half Life 2

Edit: glad to see so much love for Wind Waker. I remember it being generally despised when it came out. But I completely fell in love with the sailing part of the game. Never quiet felt such freedom in a game as I did while sailing…

5 Likes

Few big budget games are good but some are, for indie games I think we are in a fabulous time.
Today’s tools (in creation or in communication) allow very small teams or even one person to create very personal and innovative things.
Banished, Star Drift and more.

@Fin25, only pearls!

3 Likes

These two are sooo good… Fallout 2 is definetly the best Fallout!

3 Likes
5 Likes

This has a pretty stellar soundtrack, lots of catchy ear candy, I mostly played it for the music though the game was pretty good too:

3 Likes

Off the top of my head: A number of Zelda’s (so much WW love here!), Witcher 3, RE4, Doom 2016, Outer Wilds, Mario Galaxy 2…

After Playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the Expansions there are no games that are fun anymore :sweat_smile:
But here are 9 Games that were in my top list:
Gran Turismo 4
Forza Horizon 4
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 4
Final Fantasy 7
Metro 2033/ Last Light
GTA Vice City
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings
Pokémon Soulsilver

2 Likes

No idea why and how I forgot the witcher 3.
Certainly one of the most fantastic production.

2 Likes

Loved KOTOR and Shenmue 2

1 Like

Witcher or Skyrim? The eternal debate.

Yeah, dearest to me altho when I replayed both like 5 years ago I thought Fallout 1 was better. But I have played fallout 2 a lot more than 1. Endlessly replayable,that one.

Witcher 3 is definitely the best written videogame I’ve ever played.

5 Likes

Symphony of the night
Metal gear solid
Kick-off 2
Okami
Motorstorm RC
Inside
Windjammers
Odin sphere leiftrasir
Lonely mountain downhill
Dragon crown
Outrun
Gunstar heroes
Art of rally
Sine mora
Mass effect 2
Rocketleague

Classics mixed with some offbeat favorites.

3 Likes
  1. Myst
  2. Day of the Tentacles
  3. Incredible Machines
  4. F-Zero
  5. Italia 90
6 Likes

I come back quite often for an hour or two on the witcher.
Just to cut off a few heads quietly.

The last few times I relaunched Skyrim, so many bugs.
I picked up “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition” and it seems more broken than the first one I played on Xbox 360!
Fabulous game but its worst enemy is unfortunately its development team, a shame in a game where you fight Gods and Dragons. I remember the first time when you descended into Blackreach’s huge underground cave.

1 Like

When i first Bought Football Manager on tape on the spectrum there was a misprint on the cover. It was spelt Football Manger. Later to become one of the biggest games of all time. Bad start but didnt matter.

1 Like

Oh man Blackreach. Purple wonderment.:blush:

2 Likes

Oh man, championship manager 97-98 aka championship manager 2 should have been on my list. Played that one for hundreds and hundreds of hours in my teens.

1 Like