Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I do swap for a stage mic when actually performing :slight_smile:

After about 3 hours of rewiring i feel pretty damn satisfied :relieved:

Rytm,Octatrack, Keys and OP-1 to x.sum.
Mix A from x.sum to Heat and from Heat to UFX+ input 1/2.
Mix B from X.sum to Biscuit and from Biscuit to UFX+ input 3/4
UFX+ output 5/6 to OTO BIM to input 5/6 on UFX+
UFX+ output 7/8 to OTO BAM to input 7/8 on UFX+

And all is hooked up on MIDI :yum:

5 Likes

Curious to see what I can pull out of this pair. OT had nothing but a set of 707 single shots, everything else to be sampled from the Casio.

9 Likes

I have an orange crush for digital right now. All digi set-up!

10 Likes

Like the nineties :grin:

1 Like

Ready for the weekend.
Drone Station ready!

4 Likes

Totally!!! :joy:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hawaii vibes in here now :musical_keyboard::rainbow:

8 Likes

Hahaha… Yep… shiny system

did you really build that entire system in 18 months flat? … wow :loopy:

Yes, quite insane, but “going modular” really grabbed me.
First I bought the cases and after that it went on. Almost every week a box from Germany with modules I wanted to have after seeing lots of YT vids with tutorials.
So in the end you can’t do all with just a basic setup which I had in the beginning.
The Drone Station was an idea I got a few months ago, beside my main system I wanted something which was kinda portable, industrial looks and with more than enough modular power to do the task. Making drones.
The main system is fantastic for all kinds of music with lots of filters to choose from.
Dedicated case with effects and a dedicated case with drum modules.
And of course the 4 analog sequencers, and two trigger sequencers.
In fact I planned the whole system around 8 VCO’s to pair into 4 which gives an huge rich sound.

2 Likes

Elektron jam set-up with another Elektronaut :smile_cat:

5 Likes

I like the faceplates on the Elektrons, bring the party out!

Nice setups all here! In the first few months of 2017 I’ve got some livesets. I think I will go with these friends… all songs are in the rytm (and tb-03). The OT is pure for effects and live looping of vocals…

8 Likes

Yes Yes !! Like it.

1 Like

Running setup on my Live configuration. I probably get another iPad or a PC Laptop to control Behringer X18 i would like to use it also when going out with one machine to get Overbridge and Sample management to Octatrack. But i don’t know what to choose for now

Also the Roland HPD20 should be better near the AR and probably on the table and not on the ground…

5 Likes

New vintage toys!!!

7 Likes

After stalking & drooling on here I thought it was time to share my set up. Trying to tidy up the midi & audio connections to try and keep it tidy but keeping it flexible (and that’s the Octatrack manual on the floor as it’s never too far away)

2 Likes

Elektron corner,
Greetz from Paris :)`

7 Likes

So much monomachine :heart_eyes: (I have an SFX 6 too)

1 Like