Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Updated my setup with a Push 2. It controls the Organelle which is running the fantastic Orac 2.0 patch. Little modular (incl. Mutable Instruments patches) in a box. Love it.

27 Likes

The digi-combo with the side panels and the black keystep look like a proper all-in-one workstation :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What stand is that for the Digis?

I’m still trying to sort out how to get mine squared away…

Bought from a company called mus-wood but it seems they don’t do this stuff anymore. Website is offline.

1 Like

That’s too bad - they’re pretty. Thank you for checking and responding. :slight_smile:

Ok they just renamed the business: http://syntholz.de

1 Like

what’s your op-1 resting on? i like its legs

Nice.
Especially i like that wishbone chair.

27 Likes

oohh that mixer is mighty

I finally understood that dawless is not for me. But I still can jam with the digis without pc.

19 Likes

Wow what an incredible setup. I have the manther but had to sell the DFAM because i earn such a small wage :’(

1 Like

Agreed, what is it?

MasterSounds radius 4V. Heavy investment but it’s the rug that ties the room together sonically. I can mix live takes to good enough quality to send for mastering, this takes years off my project schedule! It sounds fantastic, sums audio and is very tactile hands on experience.

4 Likes

It’s taken 3-4 years to put together - the main place I’m saving money is not buying computers, audio cards an software which become obsolete so quickly. I want a setup I can still use years down the road. Then the money doesn’t seem so bad.

3 Likes

that is an awesome bit of tube driven kit. Seems like much more than a rug :smiley:

1 Like

Looking at your mug and wondering if you’re another Elektronscot? At this stage I think we’re definitely excelling as far as elektronauts per head of population is concerned.

2 Likes

Three hours liveset with it, so much fun!! Waiting for backtrain now…

10 Likes

On wanting a setup that works down for years to come; could I recommend Metric Halo.

They are still supporting their 19 year old very first interface!
And a recent hardware upgrade has improved the sound and updated the interfacing from FireWire to Ethernet or USB-C.

Their customer support is amazing, always been beyond helpful in response to any question I have.
I bought a second hand ULN-8 and don’t expect to need to upgrade for at least 5-10 years. Couldn’t ask for more.

3 Likes

Oh! a digibike! always wanted to try one! :wink: