Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Got a Qu-Pac, just go straight in with all signals, works like a charm… :slight_smile:

I’ll investigate :+1:

Of course there is FM for Blofeld osc. It’s described in the manual, page 41.

1 Like

Noted. Trying not to spend on more pedals, because, well SYNTHS :smiley:

Actually ended up trading the Deco back in for a used Timefactor and EHX Platform pedal. Way better combo to mangle sounds than the Deco😎

Preparing new setup. I would like to compose music for theater and short films with it… I hope it will inspire me, and some poetic sounds will flow out of the headphones.

My black trinity stills in the home-studio part of my little appartement, I’m lately rehearsing my live set…

FullSizeRender

18 Likes

Just joined the forum here and wanted to share my latest set-up. The A4 is the newest addition. Using the cv out to control my semi modular and at the same time the A4 is running as a 4 voice poly. I’m recording midi notes in Ableton. Sending cc to seq the A4 from digitakt. All while sending sync to the A4 and it’s sequencers plays cv. Mental Spegetti but how cool is the A4? Right…

8 Likes

Sure a DN is better for fm… But yes, Blofeld does fm.

Cleaner setup. Picked up some T7V monitors. I was going to go A7X, but then thought T7V plus more synths was the way to go. :smiley:

So those are ordered too. :wink:

I need to get the monitors up a bit higher, and treat the walls (finally) but I’m pretty happy with them so far. I could only get them 12" from the wall, (not quite the recommended 16+ but the sound seems pretty well balanced and level.

5 Likes

Enjoying the DSP7000? I’ve got the 4500 myself :totes:

I love the eventide. It is one of my favorite pieces that I own for sure.

1 Like

Seeing that 4 track brings back memories. I bought it new for my Graduation present in High School in 1996.

2 Likes

21 Likes

I’ve been trying to get a Virus C or TI for a couple of months now, but haven’t had much luck with local sellers. Finally got a TI2 this weekend and so far it’s been a lot of fun paired with the OT. I’ve just set everything up with Renoise and I figured I’d take a picture before going back to work on my thesis. The only thing missing here is my Rytm mk2, which is currently still on vacation in Sweden.

The OT sends master clock and midi to both Renoise and the Digitone. Renoise sends midi data to the TI2 (the TI software has been a disaster so I quickly gave up on that). Using the OT to sequence both the Virus and VSTs. Hoping they drop the DN overbridge VST soon so I can use the midi channels on that as well to sequence an additional 4 tracks within Renoise.

10 Likes

love the norbert ish haha!

Thanks! My friend made him for my birthday :smiley:

1 Like

Norbert!!!

I have a plastic figure of him in my studio too :smiley:

(Just noticed your name here as well…)

6 Likes

nice setup! i am also looking at the virus b or c desktop :slight_smile:

Totally get one. I can’t believe how long I’ve slept on the virus myself. I was worried it’d be redundant cause I own a copy of Spire (a vst that takes liberal inspiration from the TI) but after comparing it to the Virus, the TI2 has a lot to offer over Spire.

I don’t know about the prices in your area, but I was pushed to get a TI2 simply because people have been putting the price up on the B/C/TI1. I ended up getting this TI2 for the price people seem to ask for Cs now. I suppose the TI2 isnt old enough to be vintage yet :wink:

1 Like

Class the Korg R3 was my first synth! Radias is the bomb

1 Like