Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Yeah I’ll be fine :+1:. I did get caught on knicking a table for my room though. :grin:

4 Likes

Setting everything back up, after 9 months boxed up. Just need to remember where I put the box of cables.

35 Likes

How does it feel ? :wink:

It feels incredible.

I haven’t actually made a full track in 7 years.

Hoping this is the start of new beginnings & less anxiety/depression.

I just need to find those cables…hmmmm

16 Likes

Just relax and enjoy the sound :+1:we all here have this boxes full of cables , don’t we ? :joy:

3 Likes

Hehehe it would be nice if we didn’t have to deal with cables eh?Much more cleaner setup…

whats the table? :open_mouth:

last summer, we re-finished a room in our house which then became my studio. so when I moved in, I un-plugged all the power, audio, MIDI and CV connecting my studio, and threw it into a big pile on the floor. my wife almost vomited. something about the visual of it all, and the idea that I’d have to plug it all back in, just completely overwhelmed her.

5 Likes

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/desks/desk-computer-desks/fredde-workstation-black-art-50219044/?cid=gb|ps|pla||||&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4J_i_Pqz4QIVEM53Ch2DeQksEAQYBCABEgJd2_D_BwE

4 Likes

I know that feeling well. Working on Kondo-izing my studio. Hopefully will never return to stacks of synths and endless spaghetti wires. Just not worth it to me anymore.

1 Like

A couple times a year I’ll land a server room clean out, The mess from demoing can be overwhelming when lumped into that gnarly pile. Though those jobs are the most liberating in the end, it’s like a piece of art when back together.

1 Like

TC heaven!

1 Like

live set up

20 Likes

My OCD just had a bit of a heart attack :joy:

12 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

This is a gigging setup that I use a lot lately. OT is the center of the setup, sending clock and receiving midi from the SPD Sx, sending it further to the AR, AS-1 and D05. Also present are an H9 and the VT4. The SPD triggers the AR, and sometimes AS-1 as well.

8 Likes

10 Likes

New arrivals, Boog D, Neutron and Squarp Pyramid :grin:

17 Likes

How’s that GR-1 ? Tempting gadget

1 Like

:joy: