Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Yes it is. I use it with all the semi-modular gear. It has proven very useful in sound design.

Some nice sound sources there. Does the 106 work?

Almost pure Elektron for me, apart from Model D and Neutron (CV from A4)

15 Likes

not right now. It has a voice down and some midi issues. It is a project for a rainy day.

1 Like

I am new to the Elektron world, I have been lent an OT Mk1 and on the back of that I recently bought an A4 and I am in audio heaven playing these in conjunction with my , PER, MEK and Landscape Stereo Field (CV mayhem)

Studio View.jpg

15 Likes

_

_

My current hospital setup. Been bringing in something extra each time I go home :joy:

29 Likes

Hope you get better man. The bulldogs are all acting like they are the boss of the house now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not too shabby setup for that at all, good luck and have fun :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah they were going nuts outside when I was making the video. That was Ellie the Pup and Reilly having a wrestling session :grinning:

1 Like

Just got the Deepmind today. Pretty impressed. I’ve owned an OB6 and DSI Rev 2 and the Deepmind is up there with them. Going to prep my own patches while I’m in here ready to bang out a few tunes. I’ve a Neutron and Boog D coming tomorrow and so have brought in a load of midi cables etc to test them all out :grinning:

3 Likes

Deep mind is really slept on. I was so snobby with it because it was a Behringer product. Then I used some of the F9 deepmind instruments they made in Ableton and was amazed at how lush you can make it sound. This is a modern day Juno 106 that doesn’t get enough attention.

2 Likes

DavyP, you hiring?

2 Likes

Holy smokes that does sound like Behringer hit the ball out of the park with the Deepmind and Neutron, I only have the latter but rest assured you will be having some serious fun with all those lovely toys :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was the same and turned my nose up to beringher stuff then thought I’d give it a go. Glad I did and can’t wait to see what I the Neutrons like. Watched the video of it on Sonic State and it sounds like it could be right up my street sound wise. And the Deepmind nails the type of sound I like nice and vintage so all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

For sure. Just had a coffee and am going to spend the next few hours making patches:)

1 Like

Well I have been asked to play some music in the activity room here so yeah I could hire an assistant musician :smile:

5 Likes

Same. Except I hate the idea of boxing things up because I’ve worked so hard getting everything plugged in, arranged and hooked up with midi and USB. My goal now is to become disciplined and focus on 2 or 3 items at a time and create music rather than spend hours rearranging, testing things and making templates.

Awesome view!

1 Like

cheers, can be a bit distracting as well as inspiring!

All the best mate, hope your okay :slight_smile:

1 Like