Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Nice and clean

1 Like

That lighting tho

2 Likes

Jam Session last weekend.

14 Likes

This looks like an inspiring space. Windows in the wintertime. nice.

how is the MPC X?

1 Like

I like it a lot. I have had it about a year and they have done great support with the firmware updates. Its a much different approach making music than the elektron machines. The Force is also really cool and has a completely different workflow.

I had a 1000, 2500 and 200xl back in the day. Loved the workflow. on the fence about getting a X. Nice setup dude.

Oh man that Tasty Chips GR-1 is sick!Played with it in last year’s Superbooth…GAS attack!

1 Like

awesome

The more I think about occupying these missile bases the more I think it’s a shame that we can’t just occupy a base and build an open minded (music/etc) art head quarter. There have been so many glorious creative groups that wouldn’t have been THAT glorious if noone wouldn’t have had the balls to start this kind of project.
It’s cool to get in touch with all these people via the www. But sometimes it’s sad because it stops forcing us to meet up and collaborate in real life.
Imagine a bunker like this where 30rooms were occupied by elektronaut people.

4 Likes

That would probably produce some mind blowing and artistically meaningful results.

2 Likes

I wanted a smaller case to carry around when not at home, and I though this would be the perfect occasion to build an instrument around the Morphagene which I had been eying for a while. I just needed to lift some key modules from the main case, sprinkle some Magneto because I’m a delay junkie… et voilà : filtered, delayed and reverberated slow-mo loops on tap.

21 Likes

That looks like fun!

1 Like

What kind of case is it. Selfmade?

1 Like

Intellijel 4U 104hp. Really well made.

@J3RK It really is ! I get lost in those loops.

1 Like

I looked into a missile silo that was for sale east of Seattle. This was about 15 years ago. It was listed on eBay. I was def interested in it, but It was too far away from Seattle for me to seriously consider buying.

3 Likes

Ha! I was looking at that same one! :smiley: Not 100% seriously, but thoughts were crossing my mind.

3 Likes

Or a lot of very long, tired and repetitive discussions about Overbidge and missing features.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ha! I’d see my way out to the blue velvet room down the hall to seek out another vibe.

1 Like

So what kind of music do you produce, @relapse808