Your setups [ 10k Archive]

AND a VF-1. He just needs a Midiverb II in there…

2 Likes

You have a good eye, I’m blown away you even saw that!!!
I love The Police :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love my Particle!!! Love it!!!
I’ll send you some stuff I’ve done with it, I keep forgetting about that. I played a bass guitar thru it… sampled myself playing while adjusting the Particle parameters. Chopped it up & made a song. Each note from the bass had a different Particle setting. It sounds cool as fuck.

You can run ANYTHING thru that bad boy & it will sound good. From crazy to beautiful. You know!!!

1 Like

Well its right there in the mirror how can you miss that?, personally I am more curious about the record next to it with the head on the cover.

Finally got my new apartment sorted, with my gear in the bedroom :relieved:
Not easy to see the gear, but have accumulated more analog than I expected !

Gear list …
OT Mk2
Heat Mk1
Nord drum 2
Specular Tempus
Jomox airbase 99
SSL bus comp clone
dbx166 original
Audient ASP880
Lexicon PCM81
Behringer Neutron
Mac
Crest X4 mixer
MPC studio
Access Virus Ti2 Polar
Neumann KH120
Metric Halo ULN-2
Guitars and stuff

Suits me just fine :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Uh that Crest. How are the pres overdriving ?
Also are you using it for tracking or summing =?

I haven’t pushed the pre’s yet
(I have the audient, ULN-2 and heat for those purposes) so I use it for EQing (nice EQ’s !) general mixing, and grouping (EQ’s on groups as well) to the 2 comps, auxes for the 2 FX boxes
I then record stereo mixes into the mac, which I then chop up and throw back into the OT for arranging and portable jamming of my ’ studio sound’

New setup for my personal dream place, the Sala Giochi:

Plus: the view from the window of the studio, on the ancient Etruscan City of Arezzo, Toscana, Italy, with its 3.000 years of hystory

28 Likes

I believe you have your desk set on the wrong side of room :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Them pedals tho…

1 Like

Nice combo! I hope you keep the MD, or maybe upgrade to a MDUW :grin:

Lots of fun with this! Currently invading my mum’s living room. Love that I can just plug the case in and be making music in seconds. Total MIDI recall on the SE-02 and Ventris makes this a dream. Currently working on what will hopefully be my first live set next month…

11 Likes

Here’s the record :blush:

1 Like

live rig № 1

6 Likes

Very happy with my musical output using this setup, using the suitcase rig for live performance has made things easier on the mind!

25 Likes

Loving the tape machine. Is that some sort of mini reel to reel… what is that @VanillaSun?

Nice. Looks like a nightmare to dust though!

1 Like

Right you are! 1/4" tape machine from the 60’s, found at a flea market with loads of old tapes with history of Canada on em. Digitalized for future sampling!

2 Likes

Sweet find! It looks awesome too.

Nice setup! And love the plants! :slight_smile:

How do you like and use that MPC1000? I have one too but thinking about selling it.