Your setups [ 10k Archive]

you can send me all of the stuff you dont work with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iv’e just put a few things on eBay after seeing what I’m wanting after Namm 2019 :joy::joy::joy:

32 Likes

Do you sketch or write on a notepad while listening to your loops?

No, never. Why?

1 Like

This is my latest gear layout - centered around synths this time and not an Elektron box in sight. (they are safely tucked away elsewhere)

8 Likes

Only for OT, otherwise I’m Donald ducked.

1 Like

Looks like a cool desk to grab a piece of paper and draw while a sequence plays.

Just wondering that’s all

2 Likes

Work in progress since just moved to london. Getting the acoustic treatment was a huge improvement to the room, so I spent less on the monitors but no complaints on the HS8s anyhoo. Somewhere ina shipping container is a sp16, manther, as1, Lyra 8 and DFAM. I’m going to see what fits on the desk and sell what doesn’t. Quite like the DJ stand for working. Fill the walls with art and I’m good.

23 Likes

Love the stand up idea.

1 Like

thats to clean

3 Likes

what is that box to the left of your instruments?
some type of power conditioner?

1 Like

In time it will be a clutterfuck but tbh I love the way it looks now.

1 Like

You have a good eye my man, that is a DAV compressor which feeds the monitors.

Indeed. I don’t truck with djs but they enjoy an ergonomic advantage IMO. Also, whatever doesn’t fit the podium has to go. I need limits.

1 Like

You will knock the most amount of heat with that setup. Everything else will crowd your mind.

Look a squirrel! Bye

3 Likes

Better watch, you’l get the “Monitor Alignment Crew” on your case with a shot like that :wink:

1 Like

Haha. It’s a Sonos speaker. I just thought this made for a nice clean minimalistic setup. Whenever I walk past I flick on the OP-Z and jam a little.

1 Like

You have a spare room in London?! o.O

2 Likes

You use it as a limiter?