Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Nice focused setup there.

Cheers! A smaller desk than I wanted but limitations are good right? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

good point!
(but my gear is still not portable enough :wink: )

1 Like

What is at the right of the Tetra ?

1 Like

Avalon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

oh, nice ! I thought “is this some kind of flat xoxbox ?” What filter cartridge do you have then ? :slight_smile:

I spilled Vape juice on my Editors Keys :disappointed: Couldn’t fix it. Awesome tool though.

got a digitone.
seemed like it would be fun. it is!
i like being able to use an elektron sequencer with the blofeld too.

5 Likes

SH-32! Cool.

1 Like

Put together a live rig for my first gig with the Octatrack. Mounted to a pedalboard. Using a Keystep to play synths on the iPad until I get my A4. I may also play live bass through a Montreal Assembly Count To Five, Earthquaker Pyramids, Meris Enzo and GFI Specular Tempus into the OT. Quite a few nice possibilities for sound and only a single stereo mix to the sound guy

8 Likes

Re: sh-32yeah.
very vestal little guy. mines so beat up i doubt its worth much. so i just keep using it.
cant be mad at it. rugged work hoarse.

1 Like

SEM, I’d quite ike ROTA too though

Nice. How do you record? On the Akai?

Well I’m just getting started with that, but the MPC holds the sequences for the bass station and tetra, and any audio I want to record goes to a tascam dr05 from the mixer. For later I’ve got a tascam 4-track but it needs a repair.

Man so clean! And how do you like that Symphony IO? I was between that and an UAD Apollo…went for the Apollo eventually but I wonder… :slight_smile:

Not a huge setup but it pleases me a lot

8 Likes

this set up for tinkering brand new sounds and writing complete songs is hard to beat for me. it’s simple but with what’s involved, i truly believe that any sound is possible. the digitone is so classy, the octatrack is my mixer, sample groove box, master. the 0coast is an endless sound sculptor and the opz is limitless inspiration… the built in sounds are plenty good with the pages of unique adjustments you have, and the workflow has proven to me an incredible platform for new beats and curious patterns.

alls i need are some speakers, any suggestions for my humble home studio?

18 Likes

You’re set for life :heart_eyes:

1 Like

After a major scale down and selling almost all my music gear I have landed with this and I am quite happy about it. It’s on temporary stands at the moment waiting for the spring and workshop to be warm enough to build a proper case. I like the portability and focus it gives so far.
Hiding behind the keystep is a iConnect MIDI 4+ syncing everything via USB. First time I went entirely without 5-pin DIN and it works great!

15 Likes

Quite fond of my Genelec 8010a. If you have limited space like I do this is a very good option. You can add a sub later too.

Latest iteration of the modular :

Quite a few modules in drawers at the moment; some I’m ready to sell, some I’m keeping to swap in and out depending on my mood/need. AH still on the master, loving it.

Sounds like this : https://www.instagram.com/p/BrfWNBglrO6/

17 Likes