Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Repping the hardware samplers I see. Nice!

Is it Erica Synths or Birdkids maybe? Interested too!!

Pittsburgh Modular cell 48. It has it’s own power supply

2 Likes

20180918_211013

Some light action added.

Down the rabbit hole… here I come.

16 Likes

Strap on the ping-pong ball halves and pump that white noise up!
That is some CIA based research for sure! :smile:

1 Like

Those lights put the blinky fading white LEDs on the Virus to shame.

:star_struck: PARTAAY! :beers:

1 Like

It’s just a 14u slanted mixed case.

Improved. Slowly… progress not perfection. :wink:

17 Likes

My new setup.

16 Likes

That’s a dreamy setup.

Thoughts on the Dominion?

It’s OK to laugh at me for this but when I quickly glanced at your headphones on the chair, I thought it looked like porta-toilet. Next thought was: “damn, this guy gets sucked into his synth jams and can’t pull himself away.” :joy: I’ll go get coffee now…

What is between the dbx units and the Studio Electronics?

4 Likes

Great sound, super versatile, nice keybed and semi-modular, one of the best monosynths in the market. The only bad things are the MIDI implementation without CCs for the parameters (Complete opposite to the Dominion Club) and that weights a lot hahaha.

1 Like

VF-1 :wink::muscle:t3: (Complete sentence)

2 Likes

“Oops I did it again!”, said Britney when she traded her RYTM mk1 for an OP-1.

I saw a posting where some local dude wanted to trade his OP for a RYTM straight ahead, no money involved and went for it. It’s going to be a lot easier to buy another RYTM than finding a cheap OP-1.

I’m really happy. I have beer, i have potato chips, I have an OP-1.
I missed it the whole time I didn’t have it.

15 Likes

That. Is. Hilarious!!! :ok_hand:t2::joy:
Someone grab me an iron for later, I am creasing right now. Your ‘next thought’ made me burst. Ahhhh …Brilliant!

It’s a BOSS CE-300 Super Chorus directly underneath and then there are two Drawmer effect units. One is a noise reduction filter. As well as cancelling out the hum it can roll off the bottom end and cut off the top. Everything after about 10k is rolled off with a steep curve.

Under that is a Drawmer compressor. A DL241. I put the Machinedrum through that. Then onto the Torcido. The Torcido is muhhhhhd so I thought I’d mention it :wink:

1 Like

Hahahahaha
I love that thing too. It’s very versatile and it sits on top like a King. Underneath it are three SE-70’s and one SE-50! Liam Howlett once said “You can never have enough SE-70’s!

Back to the VF-1… it was ¥12,000… I went to the till and the lady put it through as ¥1,200… :thinking: :star_struck: :sunglasses:
I love the RSS emulations and the RE-201 Space Echo too. The mic sims are great. I haven’t used the reverbs much, actually I haven’t overly experimented with it. I’m just learning slowly and as I go.
I run my Sub37 through that and a SE-70. :v:

1 Like

A cheeky wee update to my setup. I still say screw those MKIIs. :smiley:

31 Likes

Fixed that for you :happy:

1 Like

Slowly approaching stable configuration…

23 Likes

That looks like a fun setup.

1 Like