Your setups [ 10k Archive]

My closet studio ^^

Patchulator 8000 (is on its way) and NDLR Conductive labs (will be here soon I hope …) are missing.

5 Likes

First two photos = worst game of spot the difference ever.

Still a cable mess but ok.

12 Likes

The MotorMix is a brilliant unit. I used to have one for use with Kyma, and I dearly regret selling it. I wish I had room for another.

1 Like

Same nifty control of the MotorMix for Kyma here.

4 Likes

Aw, that’s a thing of pure beauty! I still have my Capybara, but I sold all of the extra DSP cards to fund the Pacarana.

1 Like

converters on the capybara are magic. most musical and awesome converters i;ve ever heard

1 Like

A wire free orgainsed studio area! this is so clean!

Dirrrty!!!

Wow MotorMix !
I had 2 of them at one point controlling a Protools TDM many moons ago.
oh and great setup by the way !

Yes! Video!

1 Like

Haha. Same setup as me (although I have a bunch of eurorack I use with them too. If I find your channel it might be 9 blokes on the internet. Now that’s a party!

I’ve been drooling over your setups for a while now so I figured it was time to share my less than optimal setup.

Regrettably I don’t have the space to have everything set up all of the time, so some stuff stays nearby so I can move it to the desk and patch it in when needed. The shelf has the MD. Streichfett and Mother-32. Also not hooked up and not shown are an AK, Dominion 1, and Emu PK-6.

An unexpanded Nord Modular KB and dedicated tablet for running the editor. I hate the keyboard on the tablet so I use an old Mac KB and touchpad. Connected via a MidiSport UNO.

The heart of the matter. A couple of 23" displays, Yamaha HS8W’s, Mackie MCU Pro, Push 2, KordBot, Modal Craft Synth, a few pedals (El Capistan, Cutting Room Floor and H9), iConnectMIDI 4, and an iPad Pro.

A 4U under desk rack that holds the 828x, two Behringer patch bays (for easy routing to the Ins on the OT, patching through the pedals or the Nord Modular), and a Signex MIDI patch bay for keeping routing nice and organized.

Plus a big ol’ mess of wires under the desk because I’m too lazy to tidy them.

5 Likes

Have always thought that the first Nord Modular kB had the perfect form for a MIDI controller. Still don’t know why no one has ripped it off. :smiley:

I always wished it had the pitch wheel and mod controller from the Nord 1. Other than that I totally agree.

Better yet - the pitch stick and stone mod wheel!

MOTU!

Love em.

Super jelly of that black BSP.

1 Like

i reaaly hope it’s finally complete:)

22 Likes

Hey man how are you getting on with these? I’m going to get both myself soon