Your setups [ 10k Archive]

You got a rytm mk2 in a box under your table there?

I generally only focus on a couple of synths at a time for long stretches. The modular rack is a glorified monosynth for basslines. M32 is for for arps. I don’t use the DFAM much.

yep, i love it! i’m a long time monomachinist but i’m slowly weening myself off it because i love the different workflow of the rytm, especially with the newly added sampling functions, and i can only focus on one box at a time

18 Likes

How does the OT MKII sound through the 4-710d ? :smiley:

It’s awesome, with the 4-710d I have enough inputs to always have it and my tape machine plugged in and ready to go. Also makes it super easy to sample guitar and bass, I just use the compressor as an insert in the 4-710d and then some tube break up from the preamp straight into the octa. I love the I 4-710d for the i/o, with my Apollo it’s a killer combo but there are some limitations.

2 Likes

Wowzers.

First setup I have seen where the recording gear far outweighs the noise makers.

2 Likes

major setup change…as the music thing isnt going so well…
here is my current setup.

Taylormade M1 driver
Taylormade M1 3 hybrid
Taylormade RSi 5 iron
KZG forged 5,6,7,8 iron
Taylormade RSi 9,P iron/wedge
Vokey 56deg and 60deg wedge
Oddesy One White Hot putter

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

golfDT

9 Likes

Added a MicroMonsta to my little rig :slight_smile:

7 Likes

DFAM with bigger knobs looks really good!

1 Like

Current Techno project setup…
AR
OT
Lyra

Each to a channel on my mixer. Sounds absolutely incredible.

2 Likes

Drool.

What are you doing with the ReAmp?

1 Like

Lyra works really well for dark brooding techno methinks. I found the other day that you can get pretty cool dissonant sequences with the LFO mod on pitch; it just need a bit of trial and error to find a LFO rhythm that works with your track.

What are those additional knobs you have on the DFAM?

Thonk has a kit but it’s out of stock : https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/moog-dfam-knob-upgrade/

1 Like

@tumulishroomaroom I concur. I absolutely love my set up

I put Pittsburgh Modular small knobs over the plastic shafts. Huge improvement in tactility.

@tumulishroomaroom
@calnyc
Cheers Guys.

No computer to hook up the Apollo?