Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Rytm and OP-1 are gone but not forgotten.

DN on the way. Will go where the iPad Mini is, together in a two tier fashion.
Had to move the AK front and center to will myself to use it more since it doesn’t leave this room. So far, so good, but I do have an itch to swap the AK for an A4 MKII

9 Likes

Why got rid of AR?

OT MKII, Patterning, Elastic Drums, and TM-2 are handling all my drum needs.
Hadn’t used the Rytm MK1 for nearly a year, and a good friend was itching to buy one.

2 Likes

Cool, how many drum samples do you use in single OT project? I’m just looking for inspiration because I use way too many sample chains myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 or 5 tracks, depending on how much I am leaning on the OT for other track elements, it could be less.
Plus the 4 TM-2 sample voices.

Edit, I see now that you said in a project…
Well, for track making I suppose I have about 30 different sample chains in static slots, and that allows me to make plenty of tracks.

1 Like

Excuse the mess! Just moved in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to Autechre in many years. Is there any album where the MD and MM feature more prominently or are they used on most of their stuff?

I was just looking around for this same info the other day, seems like there are recognizable elements in various tracks, but as far as full albums the impression I got was Quaristice had the most obvious uses (which makes sense because it was the most “raw”, jammy album without a lot of micro editing). Will try to find the stuff I was reading and come back with links if successful!

Relevant WATMM thread: https://forum.watmm.com/topic/38482-elektron/

1 Like

already got rid of the op-1? sicko haha

Hello I’m new here, just got the Digitone to go with the Digitakt so thought I’d get involved with the forum :slight_smile:

28 Likes

great looking chair and modular

2 Likes

that frame looks interesting …

1 Like

unTilted is all monomachine and machinedrum.

2 Likes

My setup with my new gear acquisition … the Analog Rytm mkII :smile:

12 Likes

Eventually someone is gonna have the 3 new MKII’s, and on either side of the OT (which is top center), there’s going to be a Digitone, and a Heat.
That’s gonna be a sick F* rig.

2 Likes

it’s like you asking @Dataline to share his setup :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the story of a Johnny Rotten :thinking:

4 Likes

I really like the plant action you’ve got going on there… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually don’t like my BSII… not sure why but I’ve never fallen in love with it. The Minitaur was (and still is) love at first jam

…I think it’s the form factor in both cases

Really like the plants. And the Intellijel, naturally.

1 Like