Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Plonk does sound fantastic. Intellijel make quality gear - shame I have no dosh to buy any of it atm

3 Likes

I wasn’t totally financially ready to purchase one but when they became available I had to pounce.

2 Likes

I want a Shapeshifter first I think

But also that FM synth, Akemie’s Castle I think it’s called. Not by Intellijel, but looks cool.

I also want a Verbos Complex Oscillator, an Atlantis, Elements and a Rainmaker. Oh and the Looping Delay by 4ms.

I really don’t want much.

2 Likes

I don’t care much for Rings… Never impressed me.

Plonk every time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like Rings and find I pretty versatile. Out of interest, anything in particular you don’t like about it? Just the sound of it?

I don’t dislike it, I’ve just never heard anything from it that attracts me.
Not particularly keen on strummed strings so Elements was the obvious choice for me.

1 Like

Yes, Thanks!

1 Like

Cool, sorry I thought you were saying you had one and got rid of it.

That’s a great idea rack mounting the units in a pedalboard. I’ve never thought about doing that, but might go that route instead of Velcro.

1 Like

No it’s the only audio source from MI that I don’t have!
Had the Rainmaker for a bit but had to return due to financial probs at the time. It’s a great module and I had a lot of fun, it would take years to explore it fully, would be perfect paired with a Plonk… Not been able to claw one back yet but I will hopefully.

1 Like

so cute lol

I like more rhytmic nonsense, so I’d get Plonk. But have Rings as well and it sounds awesome as well, not as versatile sonically.

Have Shapeshifter as well and it’s quite painful process for me to learn. I must be a bit simple, but it’s quite un-userfriendly.

1 Like

I find Shapeshifter not that hard really… Watch the Seth Shaeffer tutorials on youtube if you haven’t yet ! Really I guess the best thing is not to try to use everything all at once, and give it a little time. The “menu diving” is really shallow.

2 Likes

Loving it. Encoder response is spot on and it has a good hackability as you can control it’s led thru midi.

Downsides: config software is a bit buggy and not as flexible as it could be but its workable. The manual is awfully written and confusing.

But for the build quality + amount of control in a small package, it’s worth the price.

how about the Verbos Electronics Harmonic Oscillator?

Oh yes definitely! Because I already have the DPO

A few glamour shots before I rearrange again

12 Likes

I thought this thread would just make me lust after gear but really this thread just makes me want to keep rearranging my gear. Some of you have the most aesthetically pleasing setups.

8 Likes

I got a mixer for sale if yer interested

I’ll take 2!