Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Been working with this setup lately. The SH-01A seems to be saying to the OT, “hey, lighten up. It’s okay to go grey.”

16 Likes

What is that case!?

1 Like

Pelican 1075! (Its the version that comes with pick and pluck foam inside and the OP1 is so snug to the dimensions of the case lengthwise that a thin piece of foam like weatherstrip can hold it in place.)

1 Like

How do you like the Midi-twister? I’m thinking of grabbing one to dedicate to controlling certain fx in Ableton - Dub Machines.

https://www.surrealmachines.com/max-live/

Unfortunately I needed to sell almost all my gear and give up the desk space for my synths.
But, I just got this standing laptop workstations (IKEA KNOTTEN) and discovered that the Digitakt fits perfectly in one of the drawers. So I modified it a little bit (removed some parts and drilled some holes) and now i have access to a quick DT jam whenever I need a break from work.
In this setup I have the iConnect Audio 4 on the shelf right below the Digitakt, ready to be connected to the iPad and/or my macbook pro. Resting my hands on the edges of the drawer while manoeuvring the DT is quite comfortable.

38 Likes

That is where it’s at. Clean, minimal, creative limitations galore, productive.

I’ve been looking for a desk like that for.ev.a.

LOOK AT THOSE HOOKS!

Yes exactly, I am much more creative and focused now than before. This might just be the kind of limitation that I need. Well, calling the DT a limitation feels a bit crazy but you know what I mean :wink:

That’ s great! Are you using the Dt880 directly from the digitakt output or with an amp? Is it the 250ohm?

Thanks!. Yes, I’m using the DT880 Pro directly in the DT headphone out. It’s simple and it works great. I don’t remember what impedance they have unfortunately. I will dig out the box from my storage tomorrow and report back if you are interested.

1 Like

I’m running something similar at the mo :slight_smile: for an AV project I hope I eventually finish. Mainly keeping the desk clean, Elektrons on a side table.

2 Likes

I took a little puff of the euroCrack now I’m ruined for life! :weary::weary::weary:

10 Likes

Yes it is the 250ohm.

2 Likes

Plonk is great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LMAO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Plonk is just a little bit farking amazing isn’t it?!
I’d love an 84 full of plonks…

1 Like

If you had to choose, Plonk or Rings?

Hello Fellows,
I control my setup from Ableton Live (not via Overbridge) with Push 2 via E-RM Multiclock all in sync.
The advantage is that, beside the normal Live possibilities (Audio-,Midi Tracks, Effects, PlugIns), in Live I use 3 Midi out tracks (A4, OT und AR) with clips only containing prog changes. So I can flexible change via Push the patterns on the 3 Elektron machines over time. I can also automate it by Live follow action.

For a Gig I have only one Live Project which contains the whole concert stuff i can flexible play with push plus twisting the knobs and the fader on the Elektrons, effect boxes and my lovley Virus TI.

16 Likes

Yes I completely love it. It has this bounce to it that sounds incredible. I’m getting incredibly funky rhythms out it! :smile_cat:

I was just thinking last night I really want a few more. :joy:

2 Likes

I love this thread btw

3 Likes