Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Incidentally, the wooden end cheeks/stands I have on all the Elektrons are made by this guy. They are beautifully made and the contrast of the natural wood against the black steel looks great :slight_smile:

The concept works, thanks for the spark! Tested with books for now (who am kidding, the books will stay, I wasn’t going to read Mason & Dixon anyway)

4 Likes

Haha, good work. Nice thing about the laptop stand is you get a bit of a cubby hole behind the bottom synth to shove some stealthy chocolate or weed in or something.

3 Likes

And an Xbase09 for good measure… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

trinity thru ot main outs -> heat -> kp3

@rotallytuined you’ll have to ask the cafe owner :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s only on loan from a friend of mine unfortunately! The hats on it are super nice though.

New stuff on the desk … Digitakt and a Modor NF-1m.

Time to figure out how to map the Midi …what i need direct control over from the Digitakt and what i could do directly on the Modor .

9 Likes

BIM and BAM :heart_eyes: and a conspicuous BOUM-sized space. Are they as lush as they seem? Nearly bought a BIM recently but the looper on my timefactor is too good to give up, and I can’t justify owning two high-end delay pedals… Plus the oto stuff has weird power requirements and I like to run stuff off the same brick.

1 Like

Well oto + Heat are the only fx ive ever owned, i can only compare them to onboard fx i had on other synths…and the OTO’s are superb, they can make a turd sound lush and wonderful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Which stands/side panels are those?
Look very nice.

I bought them from this guy. They are really, really nice.

1 Like

Finally got round to setting this little lot up. Not going to push myself too hard, just going to enjoy the process of learning the MPC and experimenting.

9 Likes

Big fan of the filter lancet

I sold the AH & bought the Filter Lancet. I’m happy with that decision.

Yes, if you’re happy with mono you can get very similar effects

Cleaner wanted :blush:

12 Likes

That smokers paradise is a beautiful disgrace

3 Likes

3 Likes

That beautiful disgrace is a smoker’s paradise!

5 Likes

You need more MPC 1K…

1 Like