Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Great setup :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Wow, beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

That’d be a cool thread, vacation/holiday setups. I just take my PO-33 and iPhone. Wait for the fam to fall asleep, grab a few beers and sit out listening to my awful beats and the beautiful waves in the background.

Edit: hope you get your A4 sorted!

4 Likes

Yes i thought so too, maybe the mods can Split this, please?

I tried to also power the A4 with that 23000 mhA Poweradd powerbank. It didnt Work, or i didnt make it work. Guess i Made something wrong? I tried to Connect the A4 directly to the powerbank…Both, the powerbank and the A4 are working by themselves. Guess the Poweradd is not compatible. What are other Guys been using to power the A4 outdoor?

The A4 is already on its way to Thomann repair center and probably soon after that, on its way to Göteborg.

I mostly often have an hour or so in the morning time, before the Kids wake up. I usually make a nice big cup of Coffee and then i go on a Sonic Exploration.

1 Like

Previously on Elektronauts:

3 Likes

I shot this a couple weekends ago when I broke everything down. I figured it was a good opportunity to snap something like this, and I’ve always been a fan of those top-down photos of collections of things. It got some pretty great traction across Instagram and figured I’d share it here! Lots of Elektron goodies. :wink:

47 Likes

Love the image but having hard time controlling my ocd when it comes to alignment :grin:

11 Likes

What mixer is that?

Super! Mind if i copy the Idea and do it too?
Oh and how do you like the Slö?

1 Like

Hope this becomes a trend so we can see @darenager & @Scot_Solida’s version

5 Likes

“Enhance 224 to 176. Enhance, stop. Move in, stop. Pull out, track right. Stop.”

Screenshot 2020-07-25 at 09.34.55

19 Likes

This is what I got, thank you.

2 Likes

Lol I feel you! I did it in about 7 minutes and wasn’t going for perfection haha. I’ll redo it someday =)

1 Like

Please do! Just make sure I see it! =)

Still coming to terms with the Slo (had just gotten it before this photo and haven’t used it much since). I’m actually scooping up a bunch of pedals to do some YouTube content soon where I’ll be creating very uniform “talking hands” overview/demo videos of pedals with synths/drum machines, etc. If you wanna check it out, I’ll be putting them up at www.youtube.com/duskmos - and they’ll be much more “produced” than my existing content. =)

2 Likes

The pictures would probably have to be taken from orbit!

3 Likes

Regarding OCD…lets see how i can fit in the DNK alined with the rest of my Gear…:sunglasses:
Curious about the Slö. Its only Mono, so i hesitate… plus i already have five reverbish Pedals…

2 Likes

An Analog Four and a Zebra synth. Nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We might need a crane. Or a helicopter. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How about breaking them down into components next time like this

bcc16f1e207ae5fdaf26625c605ab575

What could possibly go wrong

15 Likes