Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Glad you solved it, I will have to check that multimap device…

Is there a Modular Grid page for other gear than modular or did you assemble this picture on your own?

I assembled them on my own, just transparent images of my gear pasted on to a back ground.

This program free version online

Canva

Beautiful desk. May I ask what is that stand for your mixer?

Thanks. Just using a normal DJ Laptop Stand. Just bent it down to hold the mixer.

I built a portable live setup with an integrated music visualizer. The led strips can be sequenced with the octatrack. :slight_smile:

GEARLIST: Midas M32R / Elektron Octatrack / Elektron Analogrytm / Elektron Analogfour / Elektron Digitakt / Elektron Digitone / Elektron Analog Heat / Benidub Springamp / Benidub Delay / Benidub Dubsiren / Jahtari Monotron Mod / Eventide Modfactor / Roland VT4 / Roland Integra7 / Arduino Teensy 3.2 / Neopixel LED Strips WS2812

Jupitahdubstation0
Jupitahdubstation2

74 Likes

that looks insane!

1 Like

I hope the spinning is a part of the set! :stuck_out_tongue: looks amazing!

1 Like

This is by far the best dawless setup I have seen. Really nice. And portable. I like… :+1:

2 Likes

my modular rig hahaha

33 Likes

There’s nothing that can’t be done with a Boss pedal and a banana!!!

11 Likes

And a knife it’s basically a techno survival kit

6 Likes

WOAH!

Nice.

2 Likes

just got done moving and finally have the space to get everything set up properly~

17 Likes

Gotta love an ASR-X.

3 Likes

Game over.

4 Likes

Is that what it looks like when Knight Rider gives up his day job and starts producing.

5 Likes

How’d you getyour OCoast in the rack? Might do the same with this extra skiff I got.

best .gif ever on this forum

4 Likes

Sorry for the late response

I drilled a hole on the side of my rack to put the DC jack without having to do any soldering
5 Likes