Your setups [ 10k Archive]

i love how your space surrounds you, that’s a true mothership, right on

My Setup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh, amazing setup. GASing for a Cali76 pretty bad atm! How is it compared to say UAD/waves 1176 plugin or the real thing? Ever processed vocals through it?

Super tidy, i like this a lot.
I noticed you have Push, do you sequence in Ableton or on your machines?
I’m going back and forth a bit at the moment…

My “other” setup!

Reason is pretty badass for creating software sample instruments. Planning on getting the flash card expansion for the moxf & building my own sample sets for it too - and then plocking it with the OT :joy:

Current connections. I’m trying to push myself to record not only the stereo out from the mixer while jamming.

1 Like

SHite, awsome setup!

Nice setup !

How do you plug your line out to XLR in to the X32 rack ? Do you use DI ?

Nice setup !

How do you plug your line out to XLR in to the X32 rack ? Do you use DI ?

[/quote]
Thanks! I use XLR to TRS cables, works really well!

How’s the keybed of your Icon midi controller? Is it a good semi-weighted keyboard?

How’s the keybed of your Icon midi controller? Is it a good semi-weighted keyboard?[/quote]
Yes, I like it very much indeed. Feels very responsive and nice. Compared to my pervious M-Audio Keystation it’s much nicer!

Still Under water hey ? :heart:

Temporary in-home live pa prep station for the summer.
I’ll spare the long story about a theft and vandalism at my studio building that has resulted in no air conditioning.
Jerks.

Considering adding something else for the unused midi sequencer tracks in MonoMachine.
Blofeld, Virus B, SH-32, TR-8… can’t decide.

1 Like

some impressive setups in this thread for sure!!

this is mine at the moment,

-Elektron Analog Rytm

• Roland TB-3
  • Korg Electribe MX
  • Proco RAT Distortion
  • Mutable Instruments Shruthi
  • Behringer Eurorack mixer
  • macbook with ableton live

I am waiting on arival of 2 new patchblocks (http://patchblocks.com/), I realy want to give those a try

I have some space left above my EMX, and hope to fill it in someday with :

• Waldorf Rocket
  • DSI Mopho module
  • another acid synth for more acid Power! (TT-303, X0Xbox, Acid8, …)

Nice and well organized! I’m interested in the desk, especially the shelf where the master keyboard is placed. Handmade or you bought?
I’ve reduced space and i’m still searching for a compact setup.
Your one is very inspiring!

Some big changes in my little corner of the world. Gear-wise, 2015 has been a wild ride for me. For years, I had a core of machines that never left me and various outdated samplers that came and went. But this year I decided to throw down and get some more modern gear (starting with the Tempest).

I need to finish putting together my permanent workspace so I can run my Spectralis and BS2 along with these guys. Also have an ESX1 on the way that will be accompanying them.

But for the time being, the Tempest and MV are great together! Simple but very deep all at the same time, if that makes any sense. But I still can’t wait to have the whole family playing together. I’m computer phobic when it comes to music gear so the MV makes a nice compromise for me. It has all of the functions I used on Ableton Live when I gave it a spin years ago (I only scratched the surface) but with no latency issues and without the vast “infiniteness” of possibility that I get lost in when working with a PC.

It sure is a big beast though, bigger than you’d probably expect from looking at pictures of it!

1 Like

Ok, don’t laugh, but have you ever tried the old MC-09 synth/looper thing? It’s fairly small and gives you four tracks of bpm synced looping and two nice (fully editable) v/a monosynth parts. What made me think of it is that you mentioned the SH-32 and I believe it is based on the same sound engine.
Anyway, just a suggestion in case you’re not familiar with it. When I had one, I always thought of it as kind of a Swiss army knife and it seems like something that could be quite useful to a live pa guy like yourself.

+1 for the Pro-Co Rat Pedal, I use one as well.

Nice and well organized! I’m interested in the desk, especially the shelf where the master keyboard is placed. Handmade or you bought?
I’ve reduced space and i’m still searching for a compact setup.
Your one is very inspiring![/quote]
Thanks. The desk is a standard IKEA desk and yes, the shelf fot the keyboard is DIY. I searched online for something but could not find any.
If you want, I can share some detail pics in PM. :slight_smile:

I’ve been neglecting my turntables for awhile and my gear is always too far away from them. Time to get back down to some sampling. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like