Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I love The Human League. Even after all these years their songs and sounds hold up.

4 Likes

Good , just need more arms

4 Likes

15 Likes

charging station

20 Likes

would you mind sharing the stands brand?

Company of Quail EIT-1 :wink:

2 Likes

Just received some Focal Shape 65 monitors so had to have a little change around to keep things interesting. :grinning:

23 Likes

Congrats on them bad boys.

How they working out ? See you got them really close to the backwall, are their claims true about that ?
Maybe too early to tell ?

OTbeat

His fav daddy toy!

18 Likes

what is the box with the 4 large knobs and the yellow grid above it?

can’t turn to look this late on a Saturday :wink:

iphone sh!t stupid machine :rofl:

1 Like

Only had them a few days but they sound lovely. A noticeable jump in detail and overall ‘space’ compared to the previous Focal Alpha 65 monitors.
I’m limited on where I can place them so only listened to them in their present position.
Very happy!

2 Likes

The Digitakt and Traktor are fun together, though to be honest, I’ll buy cdjs the second that Pamela’s Discotheque is released.

9 Likes

That is an Arc (latest edition) and a 128 walnut varibright Grid above it. Those are two separate devices which are both plugged into Norns via USB. All mentioned devices are from Monome. I have since built a DIY Norns (Fates). I’ve also added a Digitone behind the grid. Here is my current quarantine corner setup…

26 Likes

digitakt > digitone > tb03 > gba running nanoloop 2.8.2

26 Likes

Nice! Just checked them out on the Monome site… Not priced for the faint hearted, but the build quality looks spectacular. Hope they perform at a similar quality to the build. Maybe someday…

~ Good to see you have some healthy snacks during quarantine too. Essential for music creation.

1 Like

Sweet! I loved the DT when I had it. Glad to see your enjoying it!

Nice to see the digitakt making friends in his new home :grinning:

1 Like

True enough :slight_smile:
Used to have Maschine as Traktor companion (for added hihats, claps, snares, percs etc…).
I still use Maschine (synced with Live) but nearly only as a send/return effect (mainly NI Raum) in Traktor.
Digitakt has now taken more importance for added bits to my mixes :slight_smile:

Edit: Maschine Jam as a controller for Traktor has replaced my 2 NI X1 Mk2. I developed a template in NI Controller editor for a 4 decks setup in Traktor. Works brilliantly :slight_smile:

1 Like