Your setups [ 10k Archive]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Progress - I can record ableton MIDI into my OT now (iRig Duo) for my live sets to sequence my Virus
I use my Elysia Karacter (bottom rack) as a send/return outboard effect with my humble audiohub 2x4

16 Likes

That is such a perfect setup, I wouldn’t need anything else. The plushies are also awesome!!

1 Like

My little Home Studio … Novation Control is the Elektron mixer :slight_smile:

the table is height adjustable

high position

low position

18 Likes

Not seeing any Digitone Keys pop up on these shots yet. Where are they hiding?

3 Likes

full set up, now with two Neutrons as a Poly system! Sequenced by OP-Z with and OP-1 + they both now have an analog filter and modulation section on its own but interconnectable! in the back are my own DIY modules, my Ibanez RM80 mixer (1982) and to the left some fx all routed as individual sends.

this is a powerful combination and has been my personal goal in searching for workflow experience, imagine the Neutrons are handled like other synths inside op-z, 4 voice poly.

10 Likes

http://syntholz.de

1 Like

why does the Rubberneck have its own candlelight vigil over there? why can’t he come out to play…?

1 Like

why not? its a led light
The Rubberneck connect as a insert fx to Novation CMS

I use a 1604 VLZ4 as well. The preamps are good. It adds about as much as my VLZ3 did to the sound of synths and drum machines. It definitely has character, seems to thicken up the sound a bit, to me. Well built good sounding mixer with endless routing and ins and outs for a reasonable price, Mackies always have been.

Does the Pikachu have balanced power? lol

In all seriousness this looks like a very concise and practical setup - you are inspiring me to do something about how scattered my current workstation is

Where do you get the black panels?

All in a backpack… Going to a mates to do some tracks over the weekend.

It feels good to be able to fit everything you make music with in a rucksack… (well apart from the monitors!)

Yes… that is my ‘studio’ … I work under the stairs amongst the coats, umbrellas and schoolbags…spiders and no fresh air… I love it!

12 Likes

Nice LED lamp, especially the magnet it houses…

Forgot I had that… don’t even think I used it under there…

Whats special about the magnet?

I got a similiar one, the magnet is extraordinary strong.

1 Like

all wood and plaster under there … it was wasted!

1 Like

Sounds sad :wink:

1 Like

its okay, we’re okay. I just threw it in the bin.

it was wasted.