Your setups [ 10k Archive]

what brand knobs did you use to replace on the heat?

Those look like Chroma Caps to me…

https://store.djtechtools.com/chroma-caps-knobs-and-faders

Cheers!

agreed but they don’t have elektron on their fit guide so i’m wondering more which type he used specifically

To the best of my knowledge, all Chroma Caps are designed to fit 6.5mm D shaft pots, and only the Super Knobs are offered in different Pot Position configurations. I see a couple Super Knobs in that picture, and a couple Thin Encoders. If that helps any…

I suppose I could just let dude answer your question (smirk).

Cheers!

cool thank you for the info , appreciate it

1 Like

oh hey there, yup the ‘normal’ chroma caps from DJ techtools.
they are the ones i bought for my rane 62 dj mixer - check the fit for that.
i was happy that they fit this stuff as i sold that mixer for a pio S9 and these do not fit that.

word thank you

Welcome back!

1 Like

mini setup in the living room

14 Likes

Gone minimal as I’m oot-and-aboot

10 Likes

This is it. Setup complete. I’m completely mind blown by the possibilities of the Organelle. It’s just so easy to set up and very intuitive. Apart from the visible stuff there’s an OP-1, Bluesky and Roland RE-20 hiding around. Endless fun.

Fun fact: The Keystep is powered by the Organelle via USB which also syncs everything AND reduces the extremely bright lights of the Keystep. Win-Win-Win

26 Likes

@horrrsing Haha “setup complete”! Good luck with that lol. Looks really nice tho. I sold my organelle right before they launched that multi patch update :sob:

1 Like

Still a bit under construction (like our whole apartment), but getting there slowly. Can’t imagine anything I’m missing except maybe a bit more guitar pedals and a couple of good romplers in a small rack.

I need to lug my big Fender amp home from our rehearsal space and fit it in the closet behind the guitars. Took a photo of the opposing wall too. It’s an inspiring environment with a few records to sample or be inspired by.

26 Likes

My minimal iOS setup as of late

9 Likes

“A few”

1 Like

There is only approx 1000 records in the picture.

1 Like

Are the record shelves self-built?

My dawless sanctuary.

(Please ignore the odd monitor placement)

13 Likes

I have similar shelfing units from ikea - i used to have 2 full of singles, mostly hiphop, reggae, and jungle but have down graded to only 1.5. Each square holds approx 60-75 records, about 3/4 of a milk crate.

Nice!