Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Hehe. Mine is just a shelf with some legs, both from Ikea. Apart from putting them together, I didn’t make anything! Works well though. Hides the leads and keeps the Minilogue accessible.

Yeah that’s what I meant! I did the same thing but with much longer legs lol makes a lot of difference

This is BAD ASS!

1 Like

Will you be sure to post your thoughts on this board if you get one? I love my Reface DX for the size, build, and sound quality, but I’m not crazy about the touch faders (although they’re not as bad as some make them out to be).

Looks awesome. Good luck next week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Folded the “dark trinity XL” into the rock rig. I’m sure this setup will last about a week…

25 Likes

My setup from now on. I’m gonna blame Dave Mech for this.

15 Likes

No Digitone ? :no_mouth:

Although being the easiest fm synth I ever had, the digitone still takes me quite a bit of time to achieve any valuable result. So it’s now back in its box, waiting for my attention at a later time. Or another owner.

2 Likes

Jammin’ DJ style with my own patterns now… great fun !

and it totally bypasses the problem of transitions.

1 Like

I wonder if there’s a way to integrate the controls to work with operator or Arturia’s DX-7

Your comments are REALLY bugging me.
:blush:

1 Like

Why ?

Ah, I get it. :joy:

4 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist :blush:. Two Digitakts will be awesome :+1:

1 Like

It’s a great idea for live… I forget where, but I saw a guy using two Rytms this way and an Octatrack to drop samples between them. I’m mostly making dub and run a digitone through a dub echo and then reverb pedal to plonk melodies for transitions.

1 Like

Here’s my little setup right now:

27 Likes

Very nice, and bright!

Just got the Akeys
So I’m still learning my way around this setup. I’m looking for advanced tips, like favorite settings for using the analog filters on the keys as a gate and distortion effect on my dt. Or secrets you wish you had known sooner.

11 Likes