Your setups [ 10k Archive]

word, the monomachine is still a mainstay of my setup 10+ years later.

Nothing beats the classics. MnM is my go to synth and always cuts through the mix. I love how the MnM pairs with the modular setup.

2 Likes

It´s funny how similar our setups are! I also have the Tiptop case, five of your modules inside, the Keystep and the Push2.

It’s a awesome setup for me. The Push 2 is my master controller, the keystep is routed to all the midi and usb ins. Total control on all the gear. This has been a streamline versatile workstation for me. All my audio is routed to Soundcraft ui24r and recorded into a high speed thumb drive then ported back into Ableton for cleaning up. Never dealing with any latency.

Thanks! I’m thinking about selling it actually, since I have much more fun with a blofeld + keystep combo now.

Simplified the setup a little bit. No more guitar and loop pedal. Keystep runs through the digitakt to play the 3 synths. The zoom pedal previously used for guitar effects is now used as a send effect for all instruments (mainly delays and reverb).

All stand up, as I sit on the computer at work all day.

Party Mode (colors can be switched or react to rhythms, good fun).

13 Likes

Maybe you should box it up and store it, and revisit it a couple of years or more…could possibly fetch some good price in the future. However, dig your condensed set-up with gears thatch produce a variety of tones and colors. Really nice collection of gear.

1 Like

Updated my setup a little :smiley: A4,Rytm,Octa,AH,AD,0-Coast,Pro-1,Ms20mini(not in pic),Meeblip,Juno Chorus,Ms20 Filter pedal, Push2, 25SL mkII, Lunch control, apc40(not pictured).

9 Likes

Thats the most minimal setup I’ve ever seen. Love it! :smile:

2 Likes

The living room in my new flat :blush:

38 Likes

That’s a sexy living room. I’m jealous of that digitakt /digitone /heat combo!

1 Like

Ha, I have one of those too… Good old IKEA!

This weeks incarnation…

Some more sorting needed as I want to get the Boog over next to the A4 as I’m going to sequence that from the A4 CV track and route audio through the A4 too.

Plan is to move the Radias over the other side where the Micron is, so free up more space with the Elektron gear for the Neutron and forthcoming Behringer Pro-One…

5 Likes

Digitakt
Futuresonus Parva
Sh101
Polysix
Zoom 70cdr
Volca FM
Novation Remote 49 mk2

17 Likes

Made myself a performance setup for easy jam’s with friends without having to disconnect everything. With a patchbay for added flexibility! Might make a lid for it if i see the need!

28 Likes

Now that is a seriously cool little setup. Looks very fun.

Arh I see voltage block, some fun there.

1 Like

Do you get accurate monitoring with the speakers inside a box like that?

Are you moby

I’d be really interested to hear about your Parva experiences.

Yes, fantastic pairing with the Noise Engineering oscillators.