• Oh, maybe make some music also
11 Likes

Dont forget to juggle!

3 Likes

Keep at it! Sounds like you are fighting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Music wise plans:

• get my first big synth with keys!
  • I like making catchy deep house sorta music with my synths but want to use them with my guitars to make more indie music and make some proper songs (attempt to write lyrics/sing)
  • reach out to some musicians to get back playing punk shows again, I miss rocking out

Life plans:

• wife n me are getting on (mid/late 30s), decide if we want to try for a kid or be happy with our life (dogs…)
  • reach out to my older brother and befriend him (we get on fine enough and have no bad blood at all it’s just we have always lived reasonably far apart, he’s 6years older, we only see each other couple of times a year, don’t text or phone etc - just never been close) as he gets older I fear (like most older guys) he has very little friends so I think I need to be there for him more and share our lives together more. We both (unfortunately…) support Everton FC so first plan is I’ll take him for a long weekend to watch them (lose) and build from there
  • get my garden built
  • use my mountain bike a lot more, I live next to best mountains in the UK, I need to use em more!

My wishes:

• peace in Ukraine
  • my patterdale terrier spine issue gets better for him so I can take him more walks
  • my dads cancer stays at bay for another year
  • a new non corrupt government
19 Likes

Record more hw jams, keep learning max and touch designer, work on live show

bought a bit of gear late in the year because with current inflation, prices will definitely keep rising… but finally got the stuff ive wanted so now 2023 just make shit, jam, sketch, and have fun. not worried about buying another thing.

learn more of the technical side of recording and video editing. another rabbit hole…

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of getting on Beatport again, plan to mix and master my back catalogue again and put it there. Been 10 years since my last release there. That and continue putting out new material should be the goal for 2023. We’ll see if time allows for all this. :man_shrugging:

:metal: :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Hear hear!

1 Like
  • get a new audio interface

• after that NGNY2023

• spend more time with my current instruments

• try finishing a release worthy music

• ride my bike more, I miss it

• delete reddit app from my phone, it’s the last social thing on it, want to stop looking at my phone when bored and find something else to do

• level up my vegetarian / vegan cooking and eat less meat

10 Likes

Great idea… thanks for the prompt👍

1 Like

Force random strangers on the internet to listen to my dawless jams.

7 Likes

Only if you use S&H LFOs.

3 Likes

At least I don’t have any modular…

1 Like

Keep living!!

6 Likes
  • Getting married … Twice. Same partner, two different locations :grin:
  • Getting my work-life balance in order as 2022 was totally out of hand
  • Maybe selling my Tracker and OT for more sound design/synth stuffs as I do not take the time to work with sample really or maybe take time :woman_shrugging:
  • Maybe beginning to plan for a career change or diversification opportunities, will see if the feeling stays or not
7 Likes
  • Finish more music by forcing myself to upload them to my YouTube channel.
  • If time permits, make other YouTube content like reviews in video format rather than long essays here in the forum. :blush:
  • Sell off some of my gear I don’t use anymore.
  • Maybe buy a Digitone, but other than that, no new gear in 2023.
5 Likes

Get closer to God and my loved ones.
Sleep more, exercise more.
Make more music.

4 Likes

I have everything I need. Changes take place whenever they need to take place. And important now is only that the world sticks together to help Ukraine in their fight against those stupid dickheads.

4 Likes
  • another child on the way so that will be mostly the focus for 2023 :relaxed:

• finish as many new courses as possible in Q1. Will mean a bit less music making and a whole
    Lot of video recording and editing. But really looking forward to finishing more in depth courses :slight_smile:

• assemble a modular for live use. Finally came up with a specific plan and purpose for a modular in my life so it’s time. I’m traveling to Berlin for a week and will spend my time at Schneidersladen to test and assemble a full system.

• after Q1 and the little one is born the plan is to create a bunch of sample and preset packs. As it’s fairly easy to combine with the newborn etc. Can spend short amounts of time to create a few sounds. Also want to try record and finish some more music during that time.

• releasing new music on labels

• near the end of the year begin with the creation of an album. One of the major goals :slight_smile:

18 Likes