Your favorite OT Videos as of today, music/performance related

exactly what I was talking about :wink: The london telephone booth jams were the best

1 Like

If it works it’s not wrong. Anyways,…i’m a dad so want to be in the mix while my kids are playing and watching tv etc. With headphones on i can at least reach out and touch one of them. Also my back always gives me issue, sitting up, hunched over my. Studio desk is a sure fire way for pain.

2 Likes

Different talents and different budgets for gear or camera stuff. I looked at some led lights and have had them on my amazon shopping cart for almost a year. 100 bucks and no click from me. But then i go spend 500 on a reverb pedal.
I tried to add some text to one of my videos, to explain what i was doing and didn’t get through the first 10 seconds…

2 Likes

Scratch performances and Megabreak of Doom.

5 Likes

This is exactly how I feel about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Father’s Day! It’s amazing what changes you have to make as a result of kids. That’s exactly why I value portability / immediacy over features these days. But now we’re getting off-topic, hah. One day I’ll pick up an octatrack.

1 Like

This video by Yegor Cergei inspired me to buy the Octatrack (and the Nord rack 2x).
https://youtu.be/wjHxmkKWw7s

3 Likes

Just adding two I found today (coincidence that the creator is in this thread, ha!):

Hope everyone is safe, well, and inspired. Take care.

2 Likes

Both his Octatrack live sets are amazing

1 Like

this is almost the only octatrack performance i really like. proper live

4 Likes

OG and best

1 Like

This one is crazy. I love the scratching part at the end. Cenk is the boss.