Your favorite crossfader moves

:pray: The pray move. Ā« I hope it will be good Ā»

As said above, midi loopback, and midi processor.
Crossfader sends CC48, IIRC I assigned 4x2 scenes couples for 4 zones depending on the 0-127 values sent, and reassigned values accordingly to match each 2 scenes morphing. Less resolution, but OT does interpolations, so itā€™s not steppy.

Itā€™s ultra powerfull, the video was first test. You can scratch with pitch / reverse on some small zone, assign slices per zone, pitch for transpose per zone for instanceā€¦

But Iā€™m not sure to use that, for mental health reasons ! :loopy:

5 Likes

Use 16 x same init scene, just for the light show! :rofl:

1 Like

Concerning scene randomization, I found a simple new trick :
Plock values you want constant on scene A, randomize pages with Function + Yes :
Results instantly earable and morphed with scene B. :content:

Scene A have priority over randomized parameters. You can also set fixed values to scene B, in order to exclude or change certain parameters. :loopy:

Posting my former video with opposite approach, slower, not live friendly. The new one is much more fun, no need to plock randomized settings !

6 Likes

ā€¦as alwaysā€¦sezare simply plays in another ot league as the rest of usā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for breaking it down. Great idea. :+1:

2 Likes

So many good ideas! Thanks so much for them. Was great to see sezare in the video. You are an eclectic fella! We are lucky to have you.

4 Likes