Your digitakt setup

Included with the case its just some simple cutting :wink:

Haha, yes, but small children complicate everything. :smiley:

Thats so true

Thats what i have now UNO will go above DT

2 Likes

Do the Deluge and DT play nicely together? What’s your workflow with them?

Hello all! Recently took the plunge and added a DT to my setup…

Digitakt
Moog Subsequent 37
Roland TR8S
NI Maschine MK3
Ableton Push 2
iPad Pro 10.5

Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 mixer
Apogee Duet
Line 6 Helix guitar processor
Mackie MR5 MK2 monitors
Senheiser HD280 headphones

Probably other stuff I’m forgetting

I’d post a photo, but my “studio” space is in the midst of being restructured, so a lot of gear is lying around, disconnected and forlorn. Kudos to everyone for sharing their photos and descriptions :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Update to my setup… added studio monitors.

Best regards,

Gino

11 Likes

I also have the new KRKs (the 5" version) and I am very happy with them.

1 Like

My Digitakt controls my software synths, Moog Lil Phatty, Prophet 08, Abstrakt Avalon, Blofeld, and eurorack modular. The DT is the brains of my setup.

1 Like

Yes, I’m very impressed with them so far. In a small room, the 5s with isolation pads give plenty of low end.

I also really like how quiet they are, no hum or noise from power.

1 Like

I also have only a small room, so the 5s are better suited for me too. Amazing speakers, great low-end for 5" speakers … unfortunately a little bit pricy at the moment. Now I am curious to see if the announced KRK app is useful.

A few weeks before I had bought the KRK RP5G3. I gave them back because the built-in power transformers were humming extremely.

I think 5s are a pretty good size for the average room. As in, not professionally treated. Its easy to want a little bit more, harder to tame it

DT + OTMKII + Lyra 8 + Zoia

19 Likes

enjoying digitakt with vcv rack and some nice ableton fxx and no other distractions

7 Likes

What’s in the bag?

1 Like

one bialy and one everything bagel

4 Likes

Wow, no other distractions? OCD is killing me! :smile:

2 Likes

Does anyone know how far the Digitakt/Digitone plastic covers (part# PL-2S) hang over the edge? I’m wanting to mount these on the Ultimate Support MDS-100 stand and would like them to be as close as possible to each other while still allowing for the covers. PS, covers are on the way but won’t be here until next week.

I do not think two digi units will fit on a single tier of the mds-100 without removing the outer bracket

Yeah, the brackets are removed. Going to add washers and screws to the rear to lock the units down. I’ll keep the brackets on the upper stand for my effects pedals.

5mm space between the boxes with the covers on

2 Likes