Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

4 Likes
8 Likes

The shape of the future:

4 Likes

Eric Prydz Opus on the Digitakt

2 Likes

100% Digitaktā€¦ or well, 99% - had a bit of delay from a Korg NTS-1, barely noticeable except on the start and the ending.
The audio quality is not great on this one (recorded it into my phone with a Behringer UCA222 into my iPhone which, although super portable, degrades the sound quite considerably)
Realized afterwards that I couldā€™ve ditched the Behringer and connect straight to the iPhone as class-compliant (loosing the NTS-1 delay but stillā€¦ wouldā€™ve sound nicer -oh well!)

4 Likes

Dirty crunchy techno thing

2 Likes

Had a very good time with the Digi at a festival called GĆ³lem in Hungary.

This is a small section of the full set

5 Likes

Ambient House Jam, 99% Digitakt - with some master FX from Virus Snow :snowflake:

7 Likes

Good olā€™ drum and bass for the soul. Digitakt only, as per usual :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello,

Iā€™ve been a Digitakt user for a little while and have always gained a lot from this forum. Iā€™m going to be posting some videos of ambient pieces using only the Digitakt and this is the first one. Thanks for listening!

8 Likes

Hi, I am new to this forum and relatively new to Elektron. I bought a Digitakt earlier this year and I love it. I have been primarily using it standalone. Here is my most recent solo Digitakt production. Any feedback is more than welcome.

6 Likes

Just a beat! A short idea that never developed but I liked it nonetheless! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A short extract from a longer jam session with the Digitakt and iPad running Noir and Koala FX apps.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s an ambient solo digitakt track I did a while ago.

5 Likes

DT is all i need ā€¦ :smile: plus some analog mojo stuff

1 Like

ā€¦and these matches, and thatā€™s all I need!

ā€¦and this paddle gameā€¦

ā€¦and the chairā€¦

ā€¦and thatā€™s all I need!!

The-Jerk-Steve-Martin_300

3 Likes

A Takt-Tone production

3 Likes

DT only loop

3 Likes

Some more solo Digitakt ambient/idm.

8 Likes

yooo fire!