Xuiqen

Cracking set… just listening to it the now. Reminded me that I need to dig out your last release for an overdue re-listen.

1 Like

:heart: — The kind words mean a veritable shit ton, man.

I also forgot to mention (regarding the first album) that we still have download codes for anyone who purchased before the detund re-release. I think there are still a few elektronauts who’ve yet to hit me up here. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! You guys blew my mind with the tracks sedent and pic0 from the get-go when they were teased on IG. Love what you guys are doing with the odd meters, so complex sounding yet flows organic at the same time. Sounds so good listening to the full tracks on a proper stereo system :heart:

1 Like

Dude. Thank you for listening. (Not to mention leaving such encouraging words. :heart: )

Re: the odd meters – Honestly, it all started out as a joke thinking no one would be remotely interested in listening to them, so these words in particular mean a great deal.

Lastly, I’m a fan of your stuff as well man. Been following on facebook for a bit; that last spokemancoffee clip was super fly sounding. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, dude! I met you guys briefly at the Counter Volt show at the North Door been following you guys since. Hope to see you or gig with you guys soon!

1 Like

Haha, that’s what I was thinking; I recall this. :slight_smile:

And absolutely agreed: would totally love to gig alongside at some point. nods

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

more pls

1 Like

:beers:

1 Like

:laughing: — We’ve been positively determined to wait until Elektron fixes the control input bugs on the Rytm MKII before recording the album. Until then we’ve just been programming away with new tunes, etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Top band of scientists. I’m definitely a fan looking forward to new tracks.
Of topic; I’d like a Takt and thinking about trading or selling a4 for one. On the other hand the a4 can be glitch deluxe fantastic but I’m thirsty for resampling n stuff.

1 Like

I definitely think you’d regret letting go of the A4 for the DT. At the very least, try and hold onto it while you spend some time with the DT. I’ll PM additional thoughts on this shortly. :wink:

Thanks so much, man. :heart: — hopefully it’ll be soon.

amazing stuff once again :clap:

1 Like

It’s always an honor coming from you, good sir. :heart:

1 Like

@Simon @Olle ??
we need this second album.

2 Likes

So I’ve been revisiting some of the older tunes to incorporate the A4 more fully into future sets. Here’s a quick jam on a new outro pattern for moiré:

An additional note on how ^this particular development came about was I was listening to moiré while brushing my teeth with a powered toothbrush that (evidently) sounds a Db. Given, moiré was written in F-minor, the Db re-colored everything as lydian which I rather enjoyed. So for this outro things get shifted up and sound a bit more colorful. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This set is incredible, and the visual performance on the machines mesmerizing. My favorite part though is when the camera goes dark and all the sounds slowly get more stretched out and distorted into oblivion.

1 Like

Our SD card ran out of space at that moment, and I was actually considering omitting that track from the video. :sweat_smile: It’s nice knowing that someone doesn’t mind the absence of a visual component, but then again I suppose, as we’re all Autechre fans, this shouldn’t be all that surprising. lmfao.

Thanks for the kind words, man. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also dig the album artwork, reminds me of pieces I’ve done in Filter Forge.

1 Like

Haha, that’d be my mate (and helmer of the DT), Chris’ handy-work. You can find more at his EvaluationCopy page on Facebook. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really dig this last track.
It starts a bit like FTL soundtrack, and grows until this beautiful scattered ending… Love it!

1 Like