Xuiqen

I’ve renamed the thread as well as updated the OP; the latter of which, I’ll be doing regularly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know what to say, I listened to vvael, I’m different now.
That’s some next level get down, I caught some nice hooks deep in there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

new track (and video) is sweet. love what you guys are doing

1 Like

Album has dropped. OP has been updated.

Enjoy the new tracks, and happy Jamuary. :wink:

(PS: We’re also working on a cassette.)

3 Likes

listening to your tracks right now.
Awesome stuff!

1 Like

somehow missed this thread last october. fantastic tracks with great interaction between you. i’d love to catch you guys live.

bonus points for your video aesthetic — perfect match to your sound.

2 Likes

First, on the off chance that anyone’s in Austin, Texas, we’ve got a show coming up on the 27th of this month, at the Museum of Human Achievement. (Doors at 7pm; not sure where we are in the queue yet.)

Second, even though I’ve been PM’ing our gratitude, I just want to make sure everyone knows how much we appreciate the listens/ support. It means a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The next time I hear someone say that the Digitakt is a “basic” sampler, I’ll send them to your videos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lmfao. I swear — statements like that wouldn’t get thrown around, if everyone fully understood how powerful the Elektron sequencer is.

Just a heads up for anyone who’s gonna be in and around Austin for SXSW, we’ve got a show lined up for 8pm @ the Guan Yin Tea House on March 9th. Supposedly they’ve got a pretty sweet video/ sound system so expect some sick visuals. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Video/ audio of our most recent gig:

Set list:
00:02 — rchmöd
07:19 — five/nine
14:28 — moiré
24:37 — init_π

13 Likes

Check OP for our latest performance featuring new content. :slight_smile:

Edit: The unreleased track, “sloping” begins at 29:36 of the Guan Yin set — Not exactly sure how true the official release will stay to this particular performance, but yeah.

2 Likes

Great set!

2 Likes

This live set is dope!

2 Likes

I am digging this, nice work guys

1 Like

Thanks, guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

Updated OP to include the link to Detund’s BC, as well as some additional details regarding the debut and Social Media links.

Do expect to hear some new music very soon. The sophomore is wrapped from a programming stand point, and we’re just waiting for a couple control input bugs on the AR MK2 to get squashed before recording.

Oh. It also appears that we’ll be up on iTunes/ Spotify and the rest in a matter of weeks.

Cheers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s been a hot minute, but here’s our latest set featuring 4 new tracks. :slight_smile:

00:00 - daemon
07:45 - sedent
12:57 - pic0
18:41 - flecqs
12 Likes

I don’t get it why I discover this only now.
Awesome!

4 Likes

Haha. It’s totally fine; we’ve kept a low profile. :wink: