Wrong OS version with RYTM on cubase

Hey guys !

Got a pb. I run my rytm mk1 with the latest os (1.50a) into cubase elements 10 Version 10.0.40 with overbridge 2.0 bêta installed.
My mac got el capitan os (10.11.6).
But when i decide to put my rytm into cubase to catch the few separate tracks overbridge from cubase says
« the paired device is connected, but runs wrong os version ! Please shut down your daw and update your machine os, then try again ».
I don’t understand because I have already got the latest version of the rytm.
So maybe it’s a wrong Mac OS version ? Or wrong overbridge ?
Do I downgrade my rytm to the 1.31b version but i will loose my project sample etc…

Hope guys can help me thanks a lot

Which version of the OB beta do you have? the latest one is here: https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-35-public-beta/124966. I’d start by making sure that you have that version installed (you can check by looking at the OB engine window – it has the version number at the bottom, should be)

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.
I have the overbridge 2.0.35.4 beta installed.
OB recognise the rytm when I run it whitout any DAW. The pb is when I run the rytm on cubase for exemple I Want to create an instrument track with the SD track so cubase open overbridge and then the message appear.
Maybe is when I choose the ASIO pilote? Cubase give me the choice with rytm (bit accurate) or rytm (core audio).
But I have à studio one 1824c so I prefer choosing the studio 1824c. Do I need à Hub ? (Another topic sorry)

Hmm, I’m not sure I can help. It may be an issue with Cubase and the OB plugin? I can’t really help there as I use Logic (with a Focusrite soundcard , similar to what you want to do, it’s working well for me, although I don’t own a Rytm).

Is it be possible that you have an (additional) older version of Overbridge installed (Overbridge 1, for example)? Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense to get a firmware version conflict with one and the same Overbridge version …

1 Like

Ok thanks for answering. I fix the pb.
It was the wrong version of OB.
I uninstall the last os version and install the OB 2.0.31.1 beta.
Now cubase recognise the rytm as a vst instrument ! done :+1:

1 Like