Wrong button cap shipped on Rytm Mk2

Where can I find this blue Function button please ?

It comes on the discontinued Gray Analog Rytm MK2. Probably the only way to get it is to buy that model.

Thanks Airyck, only the black model is enough for me, not a problem with the grey button but I find it would be nicer and more fun with the blue !

1 Like

what’s the story here? trying to figure out why there would be “1” trig buttons without the square around the number :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Photoshop^^ :wink:

no it doesn’t look photoshopped though, I’m losing sleep over this mystery :pensive:

It’s photoshop. I thought it was funny. Someone was complaining about getting a wrong button on a DN or DT…as a joke I did a photoshop of “ how the buttons came on my Rytm”

Sorry man…it’s fake.

I do shit like this…
BEFORE

AFTER

2 Likes

You should be able to buy one through your support account on Elektron.se
It’s discretionary, so if they’re in short supply they may retain them for grey unit owners

whatever works …

… but the link between blue and the blue sub-text on applicable function buttons is equivalent to the link between the underscored function button and underscored sub-functions

it will be a functional dog’s dinner … each to their own :wink:

a bit like folk using knob caps with position lines on when it’s a continuous encoder type parameter :loopy:

1 Like

damn! you’re very skilled. I zoomed in looking for clues and concluded it wasn’t photoshopped. Nice work

1 Like

Capture

:scream:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So awesome.

I literally spit out my water. Nice one!

later:

it still sucks…but its better. [quick and dirty]

1 Like

What? Toggle-knobs!

1 Like

Slightly better :wink:

2 Likes